WTB Tanking capabilities as Enh

reading the changes to some of our current spells coming in cata i couldnt help but think of how easy it would be for blizzard to make enh shamans decent tanks, rockbiter increases our threat generated by 30% and when unleashed we taunt, so if they would just give us a talent to buff our armor gained from stoneskin by (we'll say the talent has 3 ranks) 25%/50%/70% also reduces all damage taken by 8%/16%/24% on just us while everyone else gets the normal buff from the totem, or give us a new shield spell that has 100 stacks (at max stack inc armor by 100% losing 1% for every hit taken) while also increasing our threat generated along with our rockbiter imbue... idk its kinda random but I'd love to hear some feedback even if my idea does sound pretty stupid/silly ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Zarik View Post
    reading the changes to some of our current spells coming in cata i couldnt help but think of how easy it would be for blizzard to make enh shamans decent tanks, rockbiter increases our threat generated by 30% and when unleashed we taunt, so if they would just give us a talent to buff our armor gained from stoneskin by (we'll say the talent has 3 ranks) 25%/50%/70% also reduces all damage taken by 8%/16%/24% on just us while everyone else gets the normal buff from the totem, or give us a new shield spell that has 100 stacks (at max stack inc armor by 100% losing 1% for every hit taken) while also increasing our threat generated along with our rockbiter imbue... idk its kinda random but I'd love to hear some feedback even if my idea does sound pretty stupid/silly ^_^
    There is a thread about Tanking and 2H enhancement shamans. Please use that one http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...fficial-thread

half the community wants it, half doesn't. blizz doesnt want it, despite the odd change to rockbiter. regardless as already said, there is a thread already.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Shamans aren't tanks, please stop.

Deleted
    No, most of players dont want it, Blizzard doesnt want it, its not happening. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarik View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    For enh shaman to tank, it ould require a really big increase in the aoe department. And to be honest, enh shaman lack a lot of survivability.

Making us taunt is far from making us tanks. Hunters got a taunt too, and they will never be tanks.

A shaman is not a tank, it's not a leader, it's a spiritual guide.