Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Gave up at the part when a Night Elf rogue is in Undercity undetected... and soloed a group of Forsaken. That's it! 3/10 toasters from me. Damn disciples of Knaak.

Quote Originally Posted by sapiorion View Post
    Was this an official blizz vid? No. Is this realism? No. Is this a group of machinima guys getting together to have some fun on a joint project.. Yes!

Looking for realism in wow.. nea in a vid made by guys in the wow universe cause it fun for them to make!

... A wizard did it k!?!

Lets see YOU DELIVER anything close to this then...
    They make money doing this so id expect better work

And why would she need to do better befor saying it sucks? cuz you cant have an opinion otherwise?

Why dont you make a post giving opinions about a machinama then you can talk.
    Last edited by atselmya; 2010-08-18 at 10:36 AM.

I thought it had a good story line but the voice acting was very poor. There was only one or two voices that actually sounded good. Bolvar being one and someone else who I forget the name. Jesse Cox totally failed in this. It's good for being made mostly in-game but I think it just wasn't great. If you got Percula (The Craft of War - BLIND) to make the actual video including the story and music from this one, it'd be a huge hit. Also, wth was with the gnomes voice. That totally blew the whole thing for me.
    Just wanted to say to all the Horde fanboys crying because it centers around the alliance, you're retarded. Go QQ more. Horde gets almost all of the attention and it's about time someone makes something about the alliance. It's just too bad Markuth (or whatever his name was) sounded like an mentally challenged Brit with a fuzzy mic. The subtitles failed hard too. So many spelling and grammar mistakes. Takes the videos down a notch. all & all, I'd give it a 2/5.
    Last edited by Zeryx; 2010-08-18 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bm-hunter View Post
    why arent you dead?!.....as i explained earlier, i'm the main character. You, however, can just go right ahead and die. Mind crush!.....(falls over)o defending something when they say "lets see you do better"
    brooklen rage!

---------- Post added 2010-08-18 at 10:28 AM ----------

There the motivation is here now.

The gauntlet is thrown, I want to see this then. prove yourself and I'll gladly accept your damnation of said video.
    why anyone would feel the need to do somthing so major in their life to settle an argument with a forum troll is beyond me

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished. I'd give it a 4 out of 5.

The production qualities are top-notch for a Machinima, but as people said, it's kinda lacking in terms of script and stuff.

VA quality was inconsistent, but that could be due to many things and really isn't a negative on the video as a whole.

Blows anything Romire has to offer out of the water, but it is NO Myndflame.

Also, uploader said he'd touch up the subtitles, so we might see some other improvements later down the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by atselmya View Post
    brooklen rage!
    Nyeh?
    Last edited by BM-Hunter; 2010-08-18 at 10:31 AM.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Quote Originally Posted by Shinen View Post
    Repeating butthurt so much is not helping your poor arguments, oh you, the one that seem to think to be able to do anything better than anyone.
    This is a troll.

---------- Post added 2010-08-18 at 10:32 AM ----------

I don't get this at all. I'll need a translation or some grimmer please.

Well there you go then.

When something doesn't live up to my expectations I don't "Throw my keyboard about in disgust"

I just think you guys are flaming something you not capable of.

P.S. Butthurt? is mentioned an awful lot by you two. This is the most lame attempt at an insult I have ever had the displeasure of reading. Get some imagination please.
    I dont have the ability to drown rats with a vagina....for I like the body parts.

Does that mean I should say only postive things about it cuz I dont have the ability to do it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggylolz View Post
    i think it was really good, i watched all of the vidoes and i rate it
    10/10 for voice
    5/10 for combat action
    10/10 for using 90% wow and 105 model viewer
    10/10 really on voice acting? its your opinion...but too generous imo.

voicing was actually the worst part (especially the voice actor for the nightelf), story wasn't all that good, A for effort.

I know what you were saying I was pointing out the fact that you were failing at the whole type malarkey.

It's fair enough to say that you didn't like it and point out wat you didn't like about it. But This...

Is just stupid.

That's just it its not a multi million pound production and people expect it to be?
    With the supplys they had if there was more talent involved it could have been alot better.

---------- Post added 2010-08-18 at 10:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zeryx View Post
    I thought it had a good story line
    What?

I just finished watching them all and i think it was pretty good tbh. I would give it prolly 8/10 there were a couple parts that i thought couldve been better but overall was very good.

I look forward to the next one.

It had 8 guys. 1 girl. Disappointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not bad but it wil (an probably not any machinema soon) not beat tales of the past 3.
    Tho i am curious to know how the rest of the story goes.

These movies all end up the same, some overpowered demi gods fighting off an ancient evil all by themselves
    The plot was pretty incoherent and had some holes. The night elves said they wouldnt join since they took an oath, and suddenly they decide to break it just because the guy voiced by jesse cox has some kind of hidden super power or whatever?
    Also, every fucking guy has some kind of hidden ancestry or power. We have the guy who was a mass murderer by the time he was ten, we have the night elf warriors who came straight out of dragonball z, the son of uther, the paladin with the secret powerful bloodline (10 gold says its acutally demonic or some shit)
    Legends of the past started out good, but then it turned into dragonball/naruto. I still enjoyed watching it because the quality was really good, but this one seems like a let down
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

dare i watch the last one..

i'd give it 6/10...no chance to be as good as Tales of the past (which is the best machinama movie for me) but quite entertaining.

Deleted
    I just finished watching last part and I liked it. 8/10

15+ Year Old Account
    I liked it. It was kinda predictable though. Also, I rather see an army all in the same armor.

Deleted
    watched all 5, sadly i died a little more inside every time i saw a bad edit/ heard a bad voice - turns out... i died alot inside :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    I liked it. It was kinda predictable though. Also, I rather see an army all in the same armor.
    Meh, back in the middle-ages in our own world armies did not consist off people having 100% the same equipment. Most of the time people wore some pieces that they liked more. (more armor, or less, different types of helmets/shoulders)

Haven't seen the machinima as of yet, but I am going to.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    5.5/10...the good rating is only because of the work and the time they have put in this project event if its not incredible....at least they try.

P.s : NO draeinai is bad, mkkkkay?

p.s 2 :The writers loves obviously too much the Nelf.... (o;
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......