Extreme Druid PvP 2 VIDEO

Hey guys

WoW to me at the moment is getting a bit stale so I have put together a second video highlighting some arena and world/bg pvp ownage as moonkin this time.

As usual it contains some commentary and tasteful editing. No annoying addons or screamo music. If you are wondering why my arena ratings are low at the moment its because I am helping my little cousins Timmy and Billy who have much to learn.

I truly want to thank everyone for the great feedback and suggestions from my other movies. I wouldn't have continued making videos if it wasn't for your comments and support. As usual, I hope you enjoy the movie and feel free to ask me questions and I will do my best to respond.

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=160589

Also check out my first video on there if you were unlucky enough to experience it.

UHM you may be good at pvp but i realy couldn't tell cause you need help making pvp movies all that silly clips from movies and turning the video upside down and this one is personal preference but the first person view makes the video hard to watch.

If you make any that are just oh i don't know pvp not a clip of you doing one thing cut away and then a clip of a movie then a clip of you let me know might be interested to see if i have any competition.

as for Boomkin you need help there cant say on feral got to the wintergrasp part and turned it off when you flipped teh video upside down.

Mate, I hate to be the one to say this, but you're not that much of a player...also, the vid was quite poorly made IMO.

Troll, clicking to movie PvP Videos are so relevant when you are getting rolled.

15+ Year Old Account
    First minute was quite decent, untill you screwed over your whole vid by showing DBZ, Pokemon and Justin Bieber stuff.

After 1:09 (Justin Bieber part *VOMIT*), I couldn't bring myself to actually take a look at the PvP part of the video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    First minute was quite decent, untill you screwed over your whole vid by showing DBZ, Pokemon and Justin Bieber stuff.

After 1:09 (Justin Bieber part *VOMIT*), I couldn't bring myself to actually take a look at the PvP part of the video.
    He clicks to move

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    He clicks to move
    SHIT you made me watch the vid.

I honestly didn't even know you could click to move...

Hilarious videos. Wintergrasp parts mixed with ridiculous action movie scenes are quite tastefully done and illustrate a good point. It's exactly how I feel when doing wg with 20 tenacity buffs. Seeing starfall mow down people the same way bad guys fall down from assault rifle in a movie almost blended in too perfectly.

Decent humorous parts, I haven't seen much of game or skill shown but I assume it was not the point of videos to do that, although title may mislead. First video (feral) shows playing wow in arena as fps, second (balance) as rts. If purpose was to troll people in believing it was a real attempt at show of skill in video then congratulations on a job well done as I can see many falling for it. Thanks for laughs anyway.

Those still uncertain need to just check his arena history and find out the truth http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...a&gn=Sovereign. While he has some experience in arena since he had 2-2.1k arena rating in 2v2 and 3v3 at some point the whole "2.8k rating / securing gladiator" thing in feral video is obviously a joke as is everything else in these videos.
    Last edited by Bearclaw; 2010-08-21 at 02:45 PM.