Warriors are able to have both TG /SMF

With the new build for fury warriors we are having 2 points left (which will do 0-1% dps increase) which makes us being able to get both TG and SMF without a dps loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalarn View Post
    With the new build for fury warriors we are having 2 points left (which will do 0-1% dps increase) which makes us being able to get both TG and SMF without a dps loss.
    Take a survivability talent. Spending the extra talent point just to increase loot pool seems pretty pointless

Yeah i did what Matti did. Take stuff so you don't die. Bomm DPS increase right there. Taking both just doesn't seem like a good idea.

EDIT: They will most likely make SMF require TWO One-Handed weapons in order to get the effect.
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalarn View Post
    I think you missed Incite (T1 prot tree)

Wouldn't see the point in getting both anyway. If you get 2 1h weapons which trump 2 2hs just respec, there's no real point in having both at the same time as you can only use one of them at once if you get me.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ErrorWoW/ - Youtube Channel.
    ErrorWarrior - Warcraft Movies Username.

Quote Originally Posted by Andlát View Post
    EDIT: They will most likely make SMF require TWO One-Handed weapons in order to get the effect.
    afaik, each works independantly. Having a 2h and a 1h activates only TG (and hence the dmg reduction)

No way you can afford this because Incite seems pretty neat, and if you want to get Deep wounds, well you just cant waste 1 point for both TG and SMF.

So no.

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    No way you can afford this because Incite seems pretty neat, and if you want to get Deep wounds, well you just cant waste 1 point for both TG and SMF.

So no.
    And here is the conundrum.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    And here is the conundrum.
    Bad phrasing for me.
    Deep wounds seems mandatory, DPS wise. We still have to see it, but it seems good, as good as it is on live.

Incite seems VERY attractive to. So if you dont spec for DW you probably want to spec for these.
    After you reach DW you still have 2 points remaining. I cant see WHY you wouldnt invest these to get 2/3 incite, and get SMF + TG instead.

That is all

I dont see where its a conundrum? How can you call yourself a fury warrior without deep wounds? Kinda like goin arms for pvp without MS or Fuck-you-storm.

Artwork Credit: Rayde of MMO Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by ntadk View Post
    I dont see where its a conundrum? How can you call yourself a fury warrior without deep wounds? Kinda like goin arms for pvp without MS or Fuck-you-storm.
    You're thinking Wotlk. For all we know, 3/3 incite + 2/3 deeps wounds may be better than 2/3 incite and 3/3 deep wounds.

Dont try to analysis Cataclysm with Wotlk vision, you will fail. Like everyone saying that Arp removal is a nerf for fury warriors, sigh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    You're thinking Wotlk. For all we know, 3/3 incite + 2/3 deeps wounds may be better than 2/3 incite and 3/3 deep wounds.

Dont try to analysis Cataclysm with Wotlk vision, you will fail. Like everyone saying that Arp removal is a nerf for fury warriors, sigh.

It's not. Because incite only whenever you HS while Deep Wounds will have almost a 100% uptime.