Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhazgul View Post
    why do you mention the WC3 campaign if you can't remember or didn't play it? Poor male human DK. Yes it was 3 night elf factions and a demigod all pressing down on the orcs.
    Horde beat night elves fairly on night elf home stadium in cata
    Night elf require 3 factions and a demigod to beat a small settlement of orc lumberers before Grom drank the blood.

I bring up class cause death knight is the easiest to play and it's playerbase has a horrible reputation. And here we have you sprouting insults and saying lies. Coincidence? Those people are upset that I am too harsh on you and alliance and beside typing hahaha and insulting you haven't done anything close to owning someone. You don't contribute anything to this topic.

Oh... The irony...

On topic (Owned): Actually, it's a stalemate, Horde get to lose elsewhere (Hinterlands, SoS and Darkshore) but not in Ashenvale.

Chomag, feel free to report. He IS Raubez... I bet he's Swedish too (IIRC; Raubez was Swedish)

---------- Post added 2010-08-18 at 04:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tzahara View Post
    So Southern Barrens sort of not definitive? is there alliance side quests there or is it mostly horde side quests?

I am also wondering about higher end zones, like Feralas, I have seen some Alliance side and I am not sure if it's actively being contested. Like the quest chain I saw basically just leads you to face Cho'Gal in Dire Maul and then he disappears.

Though I have heard Alliance wins in the Hinterlands and Swamp of Sarrows but have yet to see footage and pics.
    For SoS check Tauror's post, the one that mentions Old School Warcraft, for Hinterlands... Check Old World changes and find one, I think.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I seem to recall another thread complaining that the Alliance were losing "everywhere." This one implies that the Alliance wins "everywhere." Guess things aren't always so one-sided...

Quote Originally Posted by DocQuantum View Post
    I seem to recall another thread complaining that the Alliance were losing "everywhere." This one implies that the Alliance wins "everywhere." Guess things aren't always so one-sided...
    It might have more to do that Horde victories were revealed early on and that they are in areas that have key old lore points for alliance players. After all the Original Alliance was the Alliance of Lordaeron. Now much of Lordaeron is ruled by the Horde, so it is ruffling feathers, though it's probably not over yet.

But I think thus far maybe my only major alliance side gripe is the lack of nice architecture. Gilnean stuff is largely forgotten after Gilneas and nearly all alliance settlements remain the same as in vanilla. Where as Horde settlements are these new things of steal just popping up everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by DocQuantum View Post
    The horde opened up with fast expansions, but the alliance teched up. So the horde had a nice econ going, but got beat out in unit comp. Though with all those bases and that income the horde will be able to macro up an army to replace the one that was lost, and can harass to hold off further aggression until it can tech up to tier 2.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhazgul View Post
    bwahahaha yes, I played the WC3 campaign and you faced against 3 night elf factions + invincible cenarius vs 1 orc faction were Vol'jin then discover the powerful energy source, this + that you only choose faceroll AV for alliance shows the real manure talker is you.

As I said, stop talking you're only pwning yourself. Lol male human DKs are the most pathetic.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...62707444&sid=1
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...62988844&sid=1

holy shit so you beat the horde bots mid day and then around prime time you log off?
    alliance are truly honorary and skilled
    what race and class is your main bro?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    On topic (Owned): Actually, it's a stalemate, Horde get to lose elsewhere (Hinterlands, SoS and Darkshore) but not in Ashenvale.

Chomag, feel free to report. He IS Raubez... I bet he's Swedish too (IIRC; Raubez was Swedish)
    But still horde didn't know those lands as well as night elves knew ashervale and had the trees on their side.
    so night elf loss is so much worse when you think about it.

Why do you keel calling me rabez? What's the point? Compare Chomags posts with the rest of us, I'd say him calling people idiot and just thrash talking off-topic is more likely to be moderated...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravlon View Post
    Who cares? We still lose Dartol's Rod of Transformation. I mean, it's no longer usable outside Ashenvale.
    I love you for your avater, childhood game for me.

Anyway, it's nice to see Night Elves kick some ass, they've been too calm for the past 5 or so years. Blizz needs to bring back WC3 Night Elves and this is the right step to do it.

night elves suck because they have almost become the typical mary-sue type elves that are so damn common in modern fantasy settings. they need to have more flaws and losses. i honestly preferred the old concept of night elves where they were much more savage and brutal, and much less "holier-than-thou" generic good guys.

even blood elves are better, at least they have some major flaws and defeats in their past.

another thing that vexes me is how those wooden, lightly armed night elf frigates are able to go toe-to-toe with a couple of heavily armoured orcish battleships, and even defeat them. or how a medium sized group of sentinels weakened by the cataclysm were able to completely slaughter an entire troll tribe and their horde reinforcements, especially when one of their own towns had just been demolished.

it makes me a sad panda

Quote Originally Posted by cannibalghoul View Post
    night elves suck because they have almost become the typical mary-sue type elves that are so damn common in modern fantasy settings. they need to have more flaws and losses. i honestly preferred the old concept of night elves where they were much more savage and brutal, and much less "holier-than-thou" generic good guys.

even blood elves are better, at least they have some major flaws and defeats in their past.

another thing that vexes me is how those wooden, lightly armed night elf frigates are able to go toe-to-toe with a couple of heavily armoured orcish battleships, and even defeat them. or how a medium sized group of sentinels weakened by the cataclysm were able to completely slaughter an entire troll tribe and their horde reinforcements, especially when one of their own towns had just been demolished.

it makes me a sad panda
    One of their leaders is freakin BIRDMAN
    I once shot a man in Goldshire, just to watch him die.

ITT:
    Alliance Players: Our e-peens r biger then yr e-peens lol!
    Horde Players: Noa Wai Alliance suxxors lol!

In short, nothing new here, please move along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knarg View Post
    Man, the Alliance are always either shrieking that they're losing or shrieking that they're winning. What's with that?
    Over the years of playing, I would venture to say Horde have done this plenty of times as well. I find this is more often a server thing than anything else. Trying to attribute a single faction as being better playerwise will always be foolish.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDusk View Post
    alliance Night Elves : THIS, IS, DARKSHORE!!!

Horde invaders: eh.....*shrugs*...meh...

---------- Post added 2010-08-18 at 05:03 PM ----------

physically superior?

we have draenei dwarves and worgen, only your orcs and tauren are that tough. your trolls, belves, undead, and goblins are certianly FAR from physically superior....
    well our tauren and orcs are like, all of your races, combined, trolls are effin strong, and undead are... well... undead, unholy might!
    If you compare them one by one, lets see

From strongest down:
    Tauren > draenei
    Orcs > dwarves
    Trolls < worgen
    Undead > humans
    Belfs = Nelfs
    Goblin > Gnomes
    Last edited by methical; 2010-08-18 at 09:51 PM.

most times i really wish mods would just lock all threads about alliance and horde because it just turns into a fanboy yelling fest

Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    One of their leaders is freakin BIRDMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    BIRDMAN
    Everyone, get in here.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by methical View Post
    Undead > humans
    Goblin > Gnomes
    Undead > Humans? lolwut? There is no way the avg forsaken is stronger than live humans. Your don't even have all your muscles intact!
    As for Goblins > Gnomes, you shall be dragged off for your slanderous thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    The Horde should worry about itself before trying to deal with the Alliance. I can't wait for the Horde civil war to start, gonna grab some popcorn head over to Varian's and watch it unfold on the big screen. Many lulz will be had

To the Horde's credit I'm surprised they have taken as much land as they have considering the small numbers and how thin the lines would have to be to take all the land they are taking.
    I'll bring the drinks!

Deleted
    First things first its the same retard making these stupid threads stop replying to them for fucks sake. Ok to the OP i have two things to say. If the case (and by which you are) a little 13 year alliance fan boy fag i say this, get a fucking life why the fuck do you care so much if the alliance wins or looses a battle, ITS A GAME its going to be equal because THE GAME MAKERS acknowledge both sides are popular with THE PLAYERS or.. if your a intelligent troll (highly unlikely) good show you make alot of people rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoots View Post
    Undead > Humans? lolwut? There is no way the avg forsaken is stronger than live humans. Your don't even have all your muscles intact!
    As for Goblins > Gnomes, you shall be dragged off for your slanderous thoughts.
    Maybe back during the days of Romero, when the undead were stiff and limited by their physical nature.

Now the living dead can run faster, jump higher and move quicker then they ever could in life. Remember the Dawn of the dead remake when that morbidly obese woman died (Whom probably could barely waddle in life) suddenly could hump 6 feet in the air and sprint as fast as an in shape athlete?

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    What does Romero and some crappy movie have to do with wow ?

After that Rhazul idiot and this post, I'm begining to lose my faith in humanity.
    Sort of making fun of how the undead are depicted as stronger, even recent movies about the undead are making what should be an animate corpse with tissue lose and rigor mortis into a freaking superman.

Or some claim the undead are stronger becuase now in popular culture they move faster and can be stronger then they where in life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzahara View Post
    Maybe back during the days of Romero, when the undead were stiff and limited by their physical nature.

Now the living dead can run faster, jump higher and move quicker then they ever could in life. Remember the Dawn of the dead remake when that morbidly obese woman died (Whom probably could barely waddle in life) suddenly could hump 6 feet in the air and sprint as fast as an in shape athlete?
    And since when was WoW Dawn of the Dead? The Forsaken are mostly made up of just the standard Ghouls from citizens. Only special Undead had those kind of characteristics in Warcraft (like liches and aboms) which obviously don't make up the majority of your numbers.