Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Anduin Wrynn's role in cataclysm

Anduin is now thought of to be around 15 years old, now with a changed model I'm kinda hoping his role in cataclysm is much more significant than well nothing in Wrath. And before you rage and scream troll hear this idea out.

New Horde leader, Garrosh, apparently likes having a bit of banter with the alliance, so one day he 'strolls' through Stormwind, go's up into Stormwind keep and Falcon Punches Anduin in the face, this sets off Varian and then Blizzard make a cool cut scene whereby Varian and Garrosh have a massive fight next to an un-concious and arguably useless character. Which I would like to watch seeing as Rhonin ruined the last one.

Discuss.

~Brodun

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    and when he does he yells FALCON PUNCH! and the as Garrosh and Varian fight....ninjas appear! and then they must join forces to fight them off!
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Deleted
    I too hope that he gets some kind of role in cata. Why else would they give him an newer look?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm
    Meanwhile, Varian Wrynn of Stormwind is considering violent action in response to mounting tensions between the Alliance and the Horde, a hard-line approach that threatens to alienate those closest to him, including his son, Anduin. The conflicted young prince has set out to find his own path, but in doing so, he risks becoming entangled in political instability that is setting the world on edge.
    That's the part about him on the discription of the upcoming novel by Christie Golden. He probably has found his path already, because he's standing near Varian Chin or is still doing so. It's probably training like a warrior or paladin, still trying to find peace between the Horde and the Alliance, though we don't know for sure till the book comes out.

I lol'd for serious.

Of course, blizz would then have to make the newly emo Anduin a raid boss later in the expansion, since you know now he hates the world because he got beat up.
    Signature goes here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hes not a child anymore....does tht mean...we can..like....maybe....Kill him? :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsack View Post
    Of course, blizz would then have to make the newly emo Anduin a raid boss later in the expansion
    I can see it now...

Anduin: 'The Falcon Punch was merely a setback..'
    Bolvar: 'The dragons flame sealed my fate!'
    Anduin: Stop de-railing the thread Bolvar, go back to your chair'

I'm surprised they kept him in game instead of coonviently removing him and then saying he went off to train somewhere or learn how to lead an army.

Deleted
    Well from wowwiki, it seems as though he's not a great fan of varian's 'gung ho' approach of the horde and seeing as he favours a bow. You could speculate that he might infact just go solo as opposed to hiding under Varians chin, not sure in terms of lore I doubt someone as important as him could just pack his bags and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Hes not a child anymore....does tht mean...we can..like....maybe....Kill him? :O
    Of course. He hit puberty, he has the typical human-male model he has a death animation.

15+ Year Old Account
    I say he has some hot steamy relationship with me'dan ^_^ (They are like the same age right?)
    "Do. not. touch. The HAIR!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Solariel View Post
    I say he has some hot steamy relationship with me'dan ^_^ (They are like the same age right?)
    Sexay! ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyran View Post
    Sexay! ^^
    Sol likes ur avatar!! Though that tauren seems to have issues.. (sexy issues though)
    "Do. not. touch. The HAIR!!"

God I hate Med'an. Those comics are stupid as hell, and so is he and what their doing with lore and Blizzard takes it as offical. Don't call me a troll, it's not my intention, I just get pissed when the comics are brought up.

Deleted
    I say he has some hot steamy relationship with me'dan ^_^
    Bearing in mind Anduin would have a Garrosh fist shaped crater in his face, could be a lil' bit. I dunno, awkward?

He is actually Deathwing in disguise.

He got the idea from Onyxia. There will be an extremely long questline that will reveal this and a necklace you have to get with dragon blood in it and keep for ages just to access his instance.

WOW that has the feeling of deja vu.

Perhaps Bolvar wont be able to resist playing with his new powers and make the boy whom he cared for and defended for so many years into his own unholy champion...

Or he could just stand next to the throne for the rest of his life and do nothing until he becomes king and drills SW into the ground...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BM-Hunter View Post
    and when he does he yells FALCON PUNCH! and the as Garrosh and Varian fight....ninjas appear! and then they must join forces to fight them off!
    And then Hogger and Gamon appear and an epic Battle starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Garrosh is the kinda guy that would storm in the enemy's capital just to punch some kid.

That would be stupid let us be honest.