Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahte View Post
    He'll be the guy to finally nail Jaina.

Then he'll become just as useless.
    Arthas nailed Jaina ~3 times in the Lich King book, you're a bit late.
    My name is in Latin, deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zykothepsycho View Post
    What can I say? I put the sexy in dyslexia.
    You're = You Are. Your = Possessive. ITS NOT THAT HARD. GET IT RIGHT, OR I WILL CASTRATE YOU. WITH RUSTY PLIERS.
    Also, THEY'RE = THEY ARE. THERE = IDENTIFYING A SPECIFIED AREA. THEIR = POSSESSIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardeo Obustus View Post
    Hey can you please tell me how these went? I haven't been able to read the book.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardeo Obustus View Post
    I imagined he cried

15+ Year Old Account
    Hah I like that Jaina has some sort of a supporter for Horde - Alliance peace.

Imagine this:

Thrall and Varian get in a fight and Varian punches Thrall in the face. Than Thrall gets all upset and Jaina teleports in and says: Varian what did you and your chin (obviously a chinbash /sigh) do to Thrall and than Anduin comes in and goes: Yeah dad why did you freaking do that? *Anduin makes serius face* all the while why Thrall has puppydog eyes that are on the brink of breaking into tears. Result: Horde and Alliance play together against Deathwing using rainbows and.. oh wait
    "Do. not. touch. The HAIR!!"

Deleted
    Occasionally you will see Anduin locked in his room polishing his purple headed epic staff whilst muttering "I'll be out in 2 minutes!"

Quote Originally Posted by Entalpia View Post
    I think that faster Anduin will try to impress his father and give a mission for alliance characters to use some of troops under his command to take some important place that belongs to the Horde, at the last quest Anduin would join us and got badly wounded in battle, his father would appear and order the retreat with his son in his hands.

That would be pretty interesting.
    Fully agreed. Featured with ingame cinematics. WANT. NOWS.
    The Kilt is a Scotsmans friend! Looks good, tells people who ye are before speakin' to them and handy for joe-blobbs too!

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Occasionally you will see Anduin locked in his room polishing his purple headed epic staff whilst muttering "I'll be out in 2 minutes!"
    /thread

ROFLMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Sometimes faction pride goes beyond rational lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    No no this is Warcraft, not Lovecraft, I know it's confusing with both of them having old gods, but they're different.
    Knarg: "Man, the Alliance are always either shrieking that they're losing or shrieking that they're winning. What's with that?"

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    And then Hogger and Gamon appear and an epic Battle starts.
    Andddd the thread is ruined by a stupid and overused joke. HOGGER AND GAMON ARE HARDEST BOSSES EVER EVEN THO GAMON IS A FRIENDLY NPC LOLOLOL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story