My lightning shield idea

Ok so like blizz said they're doing something with LS.... While we don't know what it is yet it's fun to throw put ideas... While mine isn't an addition to the rotation I think it's kinda cool and more pvp oriented because that's what I do lol. So here we go. You apply lightning shield as normal with the same effect I already has except now there's a twist. Two ideas here:
    1) when all the charges of lightning shield are gone ( from enemy damage ) the enemy gains a debuff just like that of general bjarngrim of HOL where when u move at all it does x amount of damage to u and nearby enemies. Maybe even reducing movement speed by 20% or so for like 8 seconds.... I know I know we have frost shock and earthbind already =P... We just wouldn't have to blow a global to gain distance.
    2) when all charges from LS are gone ( from enemy damage ) the enemy gets "static shock" pinning them down for 6 seconds.

So those are my ideas! I know they're pvp oriented but I have some ideas too that could be used in rotation:
    1) we get to shoot the orbs
    2) the orbs give us a buff which increases dmg with lightning spells or a debuff on the target that increases dmg done to them by our lighning spells
    3) or orbs proc off our abilities... Maybe every crit of a lightning spell or something!

Ok Im done I know it was long lol. So ya there are my ideas! Lemme know what u think! =)

They're probably just going to make it like static shock or whatever talent enhancement has.

Diesel 1/7H

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kärmä View Post
    They're probably just going to make it like static shock or whatever talent enhancement has.
    They specifically said it would change elemental rotation. If its just static shock with spells it wont do that.