Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I am cursed never to kill the LK

I don't care if you people beleive killing LK with 30% icc buff is no accomplishment if i kill him i will be so glad.(bah i don't care about grammar)

First time i killed sindragosa and got to LK was sometime before 5% buff then the guild leader put me on the sidelines in 25 and 10man because i messed up on frost tombs in phase 3 about 4 times(THIS WAS 6 MONTHS AGO) (got tunnel vision and followed the marked person). The next week they got a King Slayer who preceded to get the guild it's first kill. Then i was kicked by that King Slayer for commenting how the new hunter with DBW and Death's Choice was doing 5.5k dps with 850 armor pen. Oh and now they are top 5 on that server in 25man

The next guild i joined was on LK in 25man and had killed him in 10man. They disbanded the week after i joined.

Then next guild after that i joined was just a 10man guild on LK. I left it because they began to whisper me how wide is your ***hole... yah freaks.

Then i transferred servers after i had a long break from WoW for a month.

Kept pugging for a month or two as i lost faith in guilds. Usually got 11/12 or 6/12(most of the times) in 10man. Then in 25man 4/12 or 6/12

Then i got into a 10man pug we 1 shot everything up to LK and decided we would continue tomorrow. Somebody deactivated the icc buff right before the group was going in we have no idea who it was.

Then i got into a guild and we did 5/12 hardmodes and got to LK. But then the healer dc'd and the other healer HAD TO GO(he had pvp buddies) oh and then the guild split in half after a falling out between officers.

Now i am looking for a new guild.

God Q_Q well atleast i got DBW, and heroic WFS. 7/12 hard modes in 10man. Also 2/12 in 25man (marrow and ship)
    Last edited by Alonsus_Faol; 2010-08-20 at 06:30 AM.
    Every foul deed leaves a stain on this world and despite the sins of weaker men there will always be someone left to clean up their mess.

Is this a blog? D:

How can we help you?

Deleted
    Is this a blog?
    lol

You will get there eventually! My first time was pretty epic. No crying or awkward tension afterwards.

inb4
    cool story bro

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well that story ain't going to get you into a good guild... so what's the thread about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cele View Post
    You will get there eventually! My first time was pretty epic. No crying or awkward tension afterwards.
    lol nice one

15+ Year Old Account
    Depending on your class, spec, and obviously location, my guild is recruiting some things. We've got LK down, and trust me, nothing's going to happen to us in terms of falling apart. :P
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Make 5k gold and pay a high end guild to take you through.

10+ Year Old Account
    LK will be easy once you're lv 85. You would be a KS by know if you learned to keep your mouth shut btw...thats what i took from this anyways lol.

Me neither. I dont have enough time.

/Brofist
    Nani? *Shocked* Hohhe?

i killed lk 6 months ago, im gud

First: keep you mouth in check, it has cost you and it is costing you. You seem focused on loot.
    You were in a good guild but your gameplay sucks, work on that. Messing up on frost bombs means you will be a liability on LK where anyone messing up leads to a wipe.

And you moan too much about something that is your own doing.

I think you should focus less on killing The Lich King and more on finding a good guild.

And btw, DBW and Death's Choice won't automatically make anyones DPS jump through the roof.

Oh yes, put some effort into being a guild player.

Damn dude I feel yah. Catas not out for 3-5 months. DONT FLAME ITS AN APPROX! neways, you got plenty of time!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    We 1 shot him in our 25man GKP last week :S

Move to a more progressed server perhaps.
    As I am now, you too shall be. Prepare, therefore, to follow me. -- Scottish tombstone epitaph

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonsus_Faol View Post
    because i messed up on frost tombs in phase 3 abot 4 times (got tunnel vision and followed the marked person).
    I am beginning to see the reason you haven't killed LK, perhaps you are just not good enough ?

Quote Originally Posted by Googolplex View Post
    I am beginning to see the reason you haven't killed LK, perhaps you are just not good enough ?
    That was eons ago it was my first attempt on sindragosa and got tunnel vision jesus

---------- Post added 2010-08-20 at 06:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    I think you should focus less on killing The Lich King and more on finding a good guild.

And btw, DBW and Death's Choice won't automatically make anyones DPS jump through the roof.

Oh yes, put some effort into being a guild player.
    I know but he did have some pretty good gear far superior than mine and same spec and i was out dpsing him... oh and he was gkicked later too.

---------- Post added 2010-08-20 at 06:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    First: keep you mouth in check, it has cost you and it is costing you. You seem focused on loot.
    You were in a good guild but your gameplay sucks, work on that. Messing up on frost bombs means you will be a liability on LK where anyone messing up leads to a wipe.

And you moan too much about something that is your own doing.
    I messed up 6 months ago... on my first attempts on sindragosa... Also no i wasn't focused on loot i was out dpsing that guy and he had far superior gear than mine.
    Last edited by Alonsus_Faol; 2010-08-20 at 06:30 AM.
    Every foul deed leaves a stain on this world and despite the sins of weaker men there will always be someone left to clean up their mess.

You'll get there , eventually... I used to think i was cursed when it came to raiding guilds myself, in vanilla and BC. I where in nice guilds, and people were friendly and fun to raid with, but after clearing the first raid tier, guilds usually fell apart. Now i finally got to kill all the bosses from the last tier, and our team are currently working on hard modes, heck i am even the first in line for Shadowmourne .

If that's your sugar coated version of events, it sounds like it's probably your own fault you can't keep a steady group. Unless your server's awful, there are probably a few guilds willing to sell you a kingslayer title for the right price. You might want to go that route.

Deleted
    If you leanred Sindragosa tactics and l2 keep your moth shout you might have some luck geting it...

Also even if it was the first attempt messing 4 TIMES !? is just NO_NO
    And stop telling : X I bad , Y is worsee , if you mess up stupid things , is the offiers place to judg.
    Some guild might me messing around with you thats no reason to /rage quit
    Last edited by mmoc723482b54a; 2010-08-20 at 06:32 AM.