Poll: Class that seems like the most fun come Cataclysm.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

Angry Which do you think...

Is going to be the most fun in Cataclysm.

Im somewhat an altoholic and have not been able to decide what class to play. My 4 80's all seem like fun but I just need the perfect character.

My preferred class is a Death Knight (I dont care what people say, being a Plate Armored Frozen Harbinger of Death is just badass" His proffesions are Mining (cool) and tailoring. Which I regret leveling up on him, except for the bags that sell somewhat, Im having trouble really liking tailoring.

My preferred Profession is Jewelcrafting. OPulence I haz it. I just wish Blizzard would give us BOA Profession scrolls that you can unlearn the proffesions on one character and use it to learn it on another. Costs 500g a scroll (Maybe 1-2k if gold in Cataclysm is easy)

My Preferred race is Troll or Tauren. I just wish Tauren didnt look so awkward on most mounts they look fine on mammoths and kodo but thats about it. Anyway WoW community here is my problem.

My Rogue. He is an Orc (Which are badass, but I wish he was not my Rogue) He has most of what I want 450 cooking 450 eng/mining but I dont like the way they play.

My Hunter. Second best character. He is a troll. Has 400 cooking and 450 JC/Mining he is my money maker, but I like the class I play to be my money maker also, but Im not really a fan of Hunter playstyle.

My Death Knight. Third best character, but most fun I have played in this game. His gear is sucky, but improving quickly. However his cooking is at 292 and he is tailor/450 miner.

My warrior is fun but I dont really like the play style.

I dont really like ranged classes that much. I like not having to use mana, cuts down on down time.

Anyway, if it becomes annoying enough Ill gladly spend the 2k+ Gold I need to level it.

Having OCD sucks in a way I guess. Funny thing is it only seems to apply in video games. Ah well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Troll Feral DPS Druid...Big blue tusk-bearing tiger...it wins...doesnt matter..it wins.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Quote Originally Posted by arrive View Post
    I just wish Blizzard would give us BOA Profession scrolls that you can unlearn the proffesions on one character and use it to learn it on another. Costs 500g a scroll (Maybe 1-2k if gold in Cataclysm is easy)
    What a stupid idea..

Topic: I don't think anybody here can help you with the decision.

Deleted
    i don't see how people can help you choose your favorite class, since it's YOUR favorite class

i say warriors because now they are trying to make you stay away from the rage cap which makes a challenging dps class even more so.

Death Knight! /brofist
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

Warrior obviously..........!

HEROIC LEAAAAAAAAP

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm gunna go with Worgen Rouge. Skinning/Leather Profession, obviously.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

I want to say death knights (Dark Simulacrum looks like great fun), but nothing beats pin-ball charging with some face smashing.

Plus, Heroic Leap is Heroic. Fucking. LEAP!
    *Jumps into battle, foaming at the mouth with rage*

In all honesty though, it sounds like you're leaning towards the death knight, so I'd go with that.