Drop herb for JC?

recently leveled mining and herb and neither seem to be making me much but mining is making more than herb so i was thinking of leveling JC over herb? i added up all the mats and it's about 2.5k-2.8k to get to 450, will it be worth it? i see all these people saying about how they make so much with it and saronite is pretty cheap on my server + with mining it could be a good gold investment?

I don't know how people still earn money with saronite, but I've spent 6k on leveling my JC 2 days ago. I have already refunded 5k with titanium prospecting
    You are the harbringer of death, Kara Thrace. You will lead them all to their end.

Quote Originally Posted by Graverot1991 View Post
    I don't know how people still earn money with saronite, but I've spent 6k on leveling my JC 2 days ago. I have already refunded 5k with titanium prospecting
    Hot damn...I'm leveling my Rogue, next. D: (she's my designated jewelcrafter)
    Nyuthing!

Deleted
    JC is great for money making

my servers gems sell 90-120g and titanium ore is 10g a piece, is it worth it?

Deleted
    If I was you I would wait till a few weeks after Cataclysm to level JC. Right now you cant make much money off JC anyway since you will only have a small number of cuts. At Cataclysm launch you could make loads of money by selling herbs and ores. That money you can use later to level JC.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are good at auctionhouse camping you can earn your powerleveling back in a matter of short days..

But that starts at investments of 10k, since you will need to buy some 450 mats to start with aswell.

Yeah I'd deff keep it for now at least. Because once cata hits, everybody is goin to be begging for those herbs and ores. Prob nice high prices at the beginning for sure as everybody races to the end of their professions. Then I'd say after it cools down a little bit it might be a good time to switch back.