Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    :')

Why should they have never added Blood Elfs to the Horde?
    Strong and savage? How about the Forsaken?
    And worthless?

I really really really hate trolls like you.. The sad thing is that you might even be serious about this.

So what can we learn from this?
    A lot of people just like to hate the popular thing because that is the 'cool' thing to do.

People like that remind me of my ex-sister in law, she was 'goth' and was against everything that was mainstream or enjoyed by the big public.. Even if she was a fan of it two weeks before it.
    As soon as others started to like it, she'd start crying as baby about how retarded it was, etc etc.
    I dont hate OP races neither im an emo, i have friends of both genders and have a gf... im just saying that worgens wuould be OP and hated in cata
    I see dead people and blood in my blades.

10+ Year Old Account
    I foresee the amount of worgen overshadowing anything we've seen before. I know that cause to an extent even I'd like to play one as at least one of my chars. Only thing that stops me is them being alliance.

Maybe that will town down the homo and noob jokes from the actual latent homos and noobs. On second thought probably not, it's still a good outlet plus the alliance players will probably be reluctant to trash their own to an extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgemesh View Post
    well you see, blood elves can reproduce with any other blood elf, regardless of sex.
    Wow, you're a funny guy. You should have your own show. Oh wait, no, that was primitive and offensive.
    Last edited by zealous; 2010-08-21 at 12:56 AM.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Just got bored and went to wow census.
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census...ervertypeid=-1
    -.- 36% blood elves, 13% dks
    Should show male/female as well, love to see that.
    These stats make me want to kill myself, slowly.

It's no wonder our BG's fail.

And I'd say out of those 36%, 70% of those chars are female.

---------- Post added 2010-08-21 at 02:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    Wow, you're a funny guy. You should have your own show. Oh wait, no, that was primitive and offensive.
    It would still be better than Letterman though.

Deleted
    People think that blood elves are attractive imo.

Deleted
    Maybe it also was something which came from the Warcraft 3 expansion - The Frozen Throne. After all, you were able to play the Bloodelf Campaign, controlling Kael'thas and the Spellbreakers, one of my favourite units in the whole Warcraft 3 series.

Perhaps some got biased because of that and were just waiting for blizzard to get that race into WoW as a playable one.

Or, are just the standard magical elves everyone was looking for, unlike the treehuggers on the other side of the world.

Deleted
    So many defensive blood elf players getting trolled to high heaven.

@ Posters zealously on the defensive: Really? Read what the hell you are replying to! REALLY.

It wasn't directed at you, it just continued on your statement..
    Worgen won't be OP or anything, they will just be popular and people will hate them for being popular.
    Since like I said, hating the popular this is considered 'cool'.
    Have you considered that it's not that race is popular what makes others hate it but the people it's popular among? Let's face it. Looking at what's happening today, most of the BE players (I've been through 4 realms on WotLK and it's the same on every one) are either retarded or complete idiots living in denial who neglect to see that they simply suck and refuse to take any criticism. Of course there are players that stand out of the crowd and it's very refreshing to see such a toon but still, that kind of players are MASSIVELY overshadowed by a swarm of scrubs who roll BE because "paladin is cool and BE girl is so hot / BE males have spiky dragonball hair".

The same thing will happen with Worgen. They have amazing racials and potential to virtually excel in every class it's possible to roll but they will receive a lot of hate just because stupid people will roll it cause "wow werewolf is so cool" and continue to play like half of their brain is missing.
    Last edited by Grimsdott; 2010-08-21 at 11:59 AM.

credits: Supernerd

That would be an argument if you'd have some proof to back it up.

Most BE's are retarded or idiots in denial?
    Please back it up with some proof or numbers, because now it seems you are just ranting about them because they ARE the popular class..

"paladin is cool and BE girl is so hot / BE males have spiky dragonball hair".
    And that is why a lot of them roll it?
    This is a very insulting way to judge people.. Didn't you chose your class because it looked the best in your opinion? What was your reason to pick class/race X ?

"wow werewolf is so cool"
    Yes, it is new and different so many people will take a Worgen.
    And because it will be so popular, people will think it is cool to pick on them and insult them.
    Do you remember the Celestial Steed? People were discussing which one looked prettier, A'lar or the Steed.. As soon as it was popular and many people took it, it suddenly became 'ugly' and 'retarded'.

PS. If you are making statements, please back it up with some proof besides your 'own experience'.

PPS. To quote a famous quote:

Haters gonna hate.
    In case you haven't noticed, I did say that it's basically from my own experience (line about 4 realms) + from what I'm reading, it seems that other realms are suffering the same issues, so yeah, I think I have my proof. Now:

1. Big majority of the players who simply sucked and refused to listen to any advice were BEs. Most of those, paladins and dks. Both in pvp and pve. Can't simply be a coincidence.

2. My reason was because I'm generally pro-melee (rolled a warrior). And sticking with troll for a race, can't really be considered "because of looks", now can it?
    While people do roll certain class / race because it simply looks better than others, being an asshole who simply can't take any suggestion to improve their play brings me to obvious conclusion that the race which is most popular (and at the same time is "pretty") is populated mostly by that kind of self-centered idiots who succeed only in making this very race being hated.

3. Many people will roll Worgen because it looks cool = many of those I mentioned above = hate on Worgen. Again, not because it's popular but because it's populated with tards who will give the Worgen a bad look.

regarding Celestial Steed, I myself considered buying it, even though the idea was downward stupid for me. However, I dropped my intent after seeing that it's simply plain ugly and doesn't scale with player's race in any way. It looked awesome on preliminary movies but later, it turned out that ingame it looks way worse that it could be expected. I won't deny that people may hate it because there is so many of those but I also realize that many of those people back up their opinion with (and you can't say otherwise, I know it) the mount itself being massive disappointment.

15+ Year Old Account
    So, who the fuck cares if a lot of people are Blood Elves? It's a race. Get over it, my God.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Sorry, but your opinion is not considered as proof.. Nor the opinion of other people.
    We are talking about facts here, show me numbers!

1. And I found that most bad, ignorant players are orc warriors. So the point: An opinion does not make it a fact.

2. Well, you picked a troll.. So you were most 'attracted' to that race.
    Or are you really saying you picked a race you don't like? That would be a first.. It's almost sadistic to play your warrior.
    It's funny how from your raging and shouting I knew you would be playing a warrior :P

3. Many people will roll a worgen because it is new and it looks cool indeed. So yeah, it's cool to hate them..
    Not everybody is as awesome as you, mr raging warrior.

It's ugly.. You just proved my point.
    This was the second most loved mount before everybody was able to get it, but suddenly it's called ugly.
    You can say what you want, but it looks the SAME as on the previews.
    I have one and I double-checked it with high settings, and it looks the same.
    (Although I don't use it, my special mount is nicer.. but it's great for my alts.)

So any chance you will be using some numbers to back your statements up? Else it's useless to comment.
    So I rage and shout now? kk

Picked troll because it's racials are superior for Fury Warrior. I'm not really attracted to blue, hunched humanoid with tusks. It's simply best fits the class I play.

To be honest it seems that you don't get my point. What I'm trying to say that I don't hate the race which is considered cool but people that, while playing that very race, give it bad look by sucking immensly. I encountered a swarm of terrible BE players thus I'm biased against that race. And it seems I'm not the only one. If that many people share my views then it can't be "just an opinion". How many of users here complain about Orc Warriors being stupid? And how many about BEs? Yup..

I like the Worgen and I really have nothing against it. But I really feel that there's gonna be a massive ebb of those bad players I, along with big part of WoW communicty, loathe which will give Worgen similarily bad opinion. At which point I will be biased against this race but I will not hate it. I will hate the same tards that now occupy BEs and will reroll Worgen.

About that precious mount of yours, I'm saying it's ugly because it doesn't scale with player's size, therefore looking ridiculous. Make it scale like the rest and I'm totally fine with it.

This will be the last reply to your post from me because it seems you are desperately trying your best not to understand my point and, while at it, accuse me of "raging" to which I can only response with /facepalm.

Now, have a nice day.

I foresee the amount of worgen overshadowing anything we've seen before. I know that cause to an extent even I'd like to play one as at least one of my chars. Only thing that stops me is them being alliance.

Maybe that will town down the homo and noob jokes from the actual latent homos and noobs. On second thought probably not, it's still a good outlet plus the alliance players will probably be reluctant to trash their own to an extent.

Wow man, do you take everything so seriously? Your life must be sad.

On subject: You can't tell people not to judge you based on what they see from you, that's completely hypocritical. Hey, you drive an Audi, guess what, you pass as a moderately rich guy. Hey, you drive a '98 Toyota, you're probably a student. You cannot NOT judge someone by their appearance, it's the first (and sometimes only) thing you see about them!

15+ Year Old Account
    I do think a lot of people pick Blood Elf, because it's one of the better looking races. Higher polygon etc.

Elves are pretty and fun to play. Horde is awesome and fun to belong to. The two combined in TBC to dramatically shift players away from Alliance overpopulation... to horde overpopulation. And to piss off all of the old-school hordies that loved the perceived +maturity of the horde.

Deleted
    I foresee the amount of worgen overshadowing anything we've seen before.
    Yep, worgen bring all the boyz to the yard aka a lot of horde players are gonna change the faction, so the alliance will be overpopulated for once. Only thing that keeps me on the alliance side, since pvp is so frustrating as alliance these days. But I'm gonna take my slice o' the cake come cata, and steamroll horde on battlegrounds consisting of 75% worgen all day erry day. Mhhhhh..revenge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rolled some BEs in TBC because they look MUCH better than NEs. I rolled two characters I already had, simply because I could make them look the way they SHOULD, unlike the troll-like NEs. I rolled a couple extra...well, just because.

Plus, I think they've got some fun lore. They remind me of Tauren in that they almost don't feel like they really belong in the Horde. Not to say they're misplaced (we're not talking about pure High Elves), but they definitely have their own feel.

-Rog
    Buggins - 85 Fury/Protection Warrior [Caelestis Victor]
    Ellustria - 82 Feral/Restoration Druid [Apocalypse]
    Lanalis - 83 Retribution/Protection Paladin [Caelestis Templares]
    Erastmas - 82 Destruction Warlock [Apocalypse]