Thread: Hard Choice

Hard Choice

Dear all,

This is a random whine of not being able to decide.
    Alliance? Horde?
    Orc? Dwarf?
    Hunter? Shaman?
    Leather working? Engineering?

So many questions pop in my mind, so many concepts, so many new things in Cataclysm.
    I quit wow in February, because... it was boring. Nothing to do, my old guild fallen to pieces.
    So I'm really excited to play in Cataclysm and get the old gang back together... or try new waters.

I have been a horde player ever since I started 3 years ago. I love the RP and PVP aspect of the game, and love running dungeons.
    I have always wanted to play Alliance, but after so much time on Horde It's hard to switch. I love Dwarves, put playing beside Night Elves, Humans and Gnomes puts me off. Worgen are great, and Draenei are awesome. I like all these races, but still i never managed to get an Ally toon above level 36.
    It just feels so strange when in battlegrounds I have to fight Orcs and Trolls, though i particularly enjoy killing Blood Elves.
    And everytime I hear a Cannibal Corpse song I just have this urge to pick up an Orc and make a bloody mess of all the Alliance in my way.

So anyway, that's my trouble. Can't decide between Orc Hunter and Dwarf Shaman!
    The most probable thing that will happen is that I will make the Orcsie my main and the Dwarfsie my alt.

What is your dilemma? What are you preparing for Cataclysm?
    Please share !

Well. Clearly...you should make both!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

Make both.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    dwarf warlock with engireering, they pwn like hell!!

My dillema is that I want to get in beta so I have an advantage leveling. I like racing and competition. And that I need a Cata key before release ;p. I found a store that will e-mail a key at 00:00, but I heard people already being able to play WotLK 2 hours before release because realms were already up and they got their copies of WotLK one day ahead.

That's pretty much what I am preparing for. Farming gold and getting consumables and everything else that can speed up my leveling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normally I would say Orc, but sadly Orc Hunters are perhaps the most ugly race/class combination.
    It just doesn´t fit in my opinion... I made one that is lvl 70 now and i really regret it each time i see him on the char screen.

my dilemma yesterday was wether to buy a black battlestrider or a black war tiger for my level 51 night elf rogue engineer alt...

I bought the tiger... next time I get 50000 honor I'll buy the robot chicken X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3