Northrend in cata

Look at this from a newbies perspective, they level up all through the new cataclysm'ed old world and (for forsaken especially) the plaguelands and silverpine tell the story of the forsaken AFTER the death of LK, but then they reach lvl 68-70 and go to Northrend where LK is alive? is this 'Lost' or something? what is blizz doing about this?
    IT DOTH BE DOOMSDAY! QUICK WHERES THE PIE!!!

This thread is new and interesting and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

ye just make the zeppelins and boats be replaced with time portals.

10+ Year Old Account
    They will put back in the transport music. It will fix everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Deleted
    its kinda fucked up, but i just tend to think of it as your old chacther did all these feats
    your new chacther story skips 60-80 and contines in cata

Holy crap, how come noone thought of this problem before!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    I'm guessing this. Blizzard will most likely implement a "Caverns of Time effect", where Arthas is dead but you still have to stop him from succeeding in the past.

Thread number: 1652346.
    +1 post

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoothor View Post
    Look at this from a newbies perspective, they level up all through the new cataclysm'ed old world and (for forsaken especially) the plaguelands and silverpine tell the story of the forsaken AFTER the death of LK, but then they reach lvl 68-70 and go to Northrend where LK is alive? is this 'Lost' or something? what is blizz doing about this?
    LK is not dead, Arthas is. Hence the new loading screen.

Blizzard already made an interview about that. They are fine with Outland being in a timespace where Illidan is a menace, and Arthas is a menace in Northrend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pfft, newbs don't care about the lore anymore. They just want to camp tlpd spawn points in their tanking tier 9, crit enchants and +dodge/+defense gems.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    Blizzard already made an interview about that. They are fine with Outland being in a timespace where Illidan is a menace, and Arthas is a menace in Northrend.
    Yes, they said that Chromie would introduce you to Outland and Northrend and allow you to go there normally for standard BC/WOTLK progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    Yes, they said that Chromie would introduce you to Outland and Northrend and allow you to go there normally for standard BC/WOTLK progression.
    seriously, ... where ? (i'm going to look dumb don't i)
    when i die ... i won't drop any loot mwhahahaha

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    This. We just go back in time.

The zepplins/boats will still take you to Northrend and the portal will still take you to outlands. The player will just have to imagine that they are going back in time. If that doesn't satisfy them then they can quit. I don't see why people keep complaining about this. Do you really want to be killing the LK for another 2 years while Blizzard redoes BC and Wrath content? I doubt it.