Thread: Fire Marrowgar?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Would that even work?

I wonder if Ragnaros will be vulnerable to fire magic this time... and if, how they are going to explain it.
    Its Magical Fire.
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Kubex View Post
    Cenarius? Power of Icecrown? whats going on here?
    Obviously, Cenarius is Bolvar wich is the Lich King wich is Deathwing. OH ZE PLOT TWIST.
    Also i think too that Firemarrowgar is the final boss of halls of origination..but it doesn't look like something you would find in Egypt.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriver View Post
    That makes nooo sense. Cenarius has domain over like, the forests, not wind and ice and whatnot.
    Nature, not just forests. The snowy mountains of Icecrown are well within the boundaries of nature I would think.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

To the person who posted the pic of the chinese marrowgar, thank you. I had quite the laugh at that. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Vorador View Post
    Wouldn't it be silly to send a FIRE mob to deal with a FIRE boss? I doubt that's the case.
    Fight fire with fire brah!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we're missing the real issue, what about Chinese Fire Marrowgar? :O

OT: As far as I know the model is still in the files, and I hope it is because its a damn good model and hopefully will be used again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubex View Post
    Cenarius? Power of Icecrown? whats going on here?

Probs unfinished and needs renaming or something.
    Last edited by mmocdebd8642f3; 2010-09-01 at 01:36 AM.

Illidan was able to strike on icecrown from azeroth, it should not be difficult for cenarius to draw power from icecrown while being in hyjal.

Deleted
    It's just a spell name... Cenarius can control nature and the coldest part of Azeroth is Icecrown.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    (I can't even quote urls. Yay. Anyway.)
    Pehaps Bolvar helps deal with Ragnaros by sending a newly reanimated fiery Marrowgar or something, and these are some attacks?
    SPOILARS SPOILARS SPOILARS

This spell is actually from when, at the end of the Hyjal zone, you fight with Cenarius, Malfurion, and Runetotem against Ragnaros.

I hadn't heard about the Icecrown's Chill spells before, that's pretty sweet.

Also, Icecrown's Chill (01), Icecrown's Chill (02), Icecrown's Chill (03).

Pehaps Bolvar helps deal with Ragnaros by sending a newly reanimated fiery Marrowgar or something, and these are some attacks?
    Oooo, pretty find. I hope we get to fight alongside Marrowgar! Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, Icecrown's Chill (01), Icecrown's Chill (02), Icecrown's Chill (03).

Those were actually spells I saw cenarius using, interestingly enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defectous View Post
    Obviously, Cenarius is Bolvar wich is the Lich King wich is Deathwing. OH ZE PLOT TWIST.
    Also i think too that Firemarrowgar is the final boss of halls of origination..but it doesn't look like something you would find in Egypt.
    Ghost of Malorne: Without it's masters command, the night elves will become even more hippie... Controll must me maintained... There must always be *a lightning crashes into a tree behind* a Forest Lord.
    Tyrande Whisperwind: The wight of such a burden... It must be mine, because there is no other...
    Bolvar: Tyrande! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, Brother... But it's not your own...
    Tyrande Whisperwind: Bolvar! By all that druidic...
    Bolvar: The dragons flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer confort me.
    Bolvar: Place the antlers upon my head, Tyrande. Forever more I will be the Forest Lord.
    Tyrande Whisperwind: No, I cannot, old friend.
    Bolvar: Do it, Tyrande! You and those brave trees and night elves have your own destinies to fullfill.
    Bolvar: This last act of service... is mine.
    Tyrande Whisperwind: You will not be forgotten, brother.
    Bolvar: I must be forgotten! If the world is to live free from the tyranny and fear, they must never know what was done here today.
    Bolvar: Tell them that Cenarius is dead... and that Bolvar Fordragon died with him.
    Bolvar: Now, go, leave this place... and never return... until the realease of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, then I'll be back with my bro Malfurion Stormrage.
    Grom Hellscream does his famous hellscream.
    Grom Hellscream yells: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU NINJA'D MY LOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Postman View Post
    Ghost of Malorne: Without it's masters command, the night elves will become even more hippie... Controll must me maintained... There must always be *a lightning crashes into a tree behind* a Forest Lord.
    Tyrande Whisperwind: The wight of such a burden... It must be mine, because there is no other...
    Bolvar: Tyrande! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, Brother... But it's not your own...
    Tyrande Whisperwind: Bolvar! By all that druidic...
    Bolvar: The dragons flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer confort me.
    Bolvar: Place the antlers upon my head, Tyrande. Forever more I will be the Forest Lord.
    Tyrande Whisperwind: No, I cannot, old friend.
    Bolvar: Do it, Tyrande! You and those brave trees and night elves have your own destinies to fullfill.
    Bolvar: This last act of service... is mine.
    Tyrande Whisperwind: You will not be forgotten, brother.
    Bolvar: I must be forgotten! If the world is to live free from the tyranny and fear, they must never know what was done here today.
    Bolvar: Tell them that Cenarius is dead... and that Bolvar Fordragon died with him.
    Bolvar: Now, go, leave this place... and never return... until the realease of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, then I'll be back with my bro Malfurion Stormrage.
    Grom Hellscream does his famous hellscream.
    Grom Hellscream yells: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU NINJA'D MY LOOT!
    That was great! Bolvar with antlers would rock the foundations of Azeroth
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

If it hasn't been mentioned yet, that model is currently the last boss to Hall of Origination.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekk View Post
    If it hasn't been mentioned yet, that model is currently the last boss to Hall of Origination.
    beta hihi

Quote Originally Posted by Apok101 View Post
    You do know the first google result is this very thread... right?

---------- Post added 2010-09-03 at 10:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sulf View Post
    That is just..
    wierd
    Maybe they can get away with the fire marrowgar model by saying it's just rocks in the shape of bone >.>