Bolvar vs Forsaken

In the Western plaguelands, the Argent Crusade is fixing everything up, we all now this. The Forsaken then decide to plague-bomb the shit outta that place. This would displease the Argent Crusade and thusly Tirion, very much. Tirion also being Alliaance helps this part of the fiction(Garrash bows to no human, remember)

Now, think as Tirion. What kind of weapon do you have at your disposal that would totaly rock the Forsakens socks off? The Ashbringer of course, but wait, what about Bolvar? Bolvars willpower is stronger than the Lich Kings, so would it be possible for him to take back control of the Valks, or maybe the new forsaken? Or if he indeed does have a lot more willpower, the original forsaken as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bolvar kicks ass he will do whatever he wants.

/thread.

Pretty sure seizing control of a faction or directly participating in events would go against his goal of being a secret ice cube.

Deleted
    The Forsaken aren't using the plague that much in WPL, compared to places like Gilneas and Southshore, perhaps exactly for the reason that the Argents are there. It's not like they're intentionally trying to corrupt the wildlife, they use it for tactical purposes.(otherwise Silverpine wouldn't become greener)
    Tirion sees the Forsaken as lesser of two evils I think. If they attack the Forsaken, they'll lose all neutrality they had(which they very much require to fight the greater evils of the world). If they attack the Forsaken, they'll have to answer to the Horde and will probably be killed in the process(there are many Horde members in the Argent Crusade now). This will leave Azeroth crippled(since the Alliance won't like it a lot if the Horde kills the Argents) and ready for an attack that will annihilate them all.

As for Bolvar, he's probably gonna lay low for a while and end up using the Scourge to be on the frontline against the Burning Legion, killing them all in the process and thus setting them free.

Quote Originally Posted by kurip40 View Post
    Pretty sure seizing control of a faction or directly participating in events would go against his goal of being a secret ice cube.
    Boredom sets in

So let me get this streight. The alliance spend weeks demeaning the horde and the forsaken specifically because they think that the newly risen forsaken are mind controlled(which has still yet to be proven), and now your solution to this problem is to mind control them?
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    So let me get this streight. The alliance spend weeks demeaning the horde and the forsaken specifically because they think that the newly risen forsaken are mind controlled(which has still yet to be proven), and now your solution to this problem is to mind control them?
    Get out of my head Charles!!!

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    and now your solution to this problem is to mind control them?
    ". . . but he's our monster!"
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

I havent been demeaning the forsaken for mind controling...Please dont assume you know my stance on things?

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh i think tirion should just deal with the forsaken, sylvanas is starting to act more and more as a lich queen when garrosh himself (the leader of the horde mind i remind you) is against it.

the only problem with tirion dealing with them is that the argent crusade would then be hostile against them and then possibly the horde. I think it would be great if they somehow managed to wipe out the forsaken but due to game mechanics that cant happen and sadly she would have to be replaced by another leader which to me is just shitty lore due to the imbalance there would be in factions =(
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    The Valkyr were willing servants of the Lich King. They chose to become Valkyrs because they worshiped him as the "Death God". Why would they want to serve Bolvar as Lich King? Serving Sylvanas is a much better proposal to them as they can actually do something, instead of scratching their asses in Northrend.

Also, Bolvar taking control of the Forsaken, as stated, defeats the whole purpse of 'THEY MUST NEVER KNOW WHAT WAS DONE HERE'.
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Get out of my head Charles!!!
    Ohhhh noooo, that BITCH is fucking with my HELMET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Ohhhh noooo, that BITCH is fucking with my HELMET!!!
    I got that shit in fourth gradeOOOOOOHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mah face

bolvar, as a highlord he used to kill dragons WITH HIS FISTS.

10+ Year Old Account
    alliance fanboys thrive on logical fallacies!

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    tbh i think tirion should just deal with the forsaken, sylvanas is starting to act more and more as a lich queen when garrosh himself (the leader of the horde mind i remind you) is against it.

=(
    if garrosh was 100% against it he would have shut it down himself.(prolly would have kill the valks himself.) but yet all he did was have someone oversee it.....

you guys understood that post?
    i have ADHD and it was too random for me to follow.
    how did he get from tirion to garrosh when talking about the forsaken?
    personally i hate the forsaken for what there doing but if bolvar did that id march my ass back up the stair way and shove my boot up bolvar's roasted ass, despite how evil they are becoming they deserve at least the right of free will even if there intent on taking other free will away.
    Last edited by mordale; 2010-08-22 at 02:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normally I would argue about why the forsaken are doing something wrong, but I lost the will to do it when I realized most of the people who agreed with me ignored everything else and made it out to be worse than it really is. While I dislike the raising I can see how the forsaken themselves feel about it. The others... well lets just say they're like the humans of Stormwind when they said they had claims to Lorderaen over the forsaken.
    Last edited by MortalWombat; 2010-08-22 at 03:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but Bolvar's still busy trying to figure out how to fix the issue that is my signature, please leave your message at the magical beep. -BEEEEEEEEP-