Profession daily quests?

I've not seen this mentioned anywhere, but Id like to know if Blizzard has added daily quests to all professions ingame, like the jc ones in Wotlk. Any info would be appreciated

Deleted
    Personally, I hate the JC dailies with a passion. But so far there haven't been any profession dailies mentioned as far as I know.

I belive that JC dailies will continue, as I seem to vaugely remeber a blue post about that.
    As for other professions I am not so sure, though really for them to be realistic, we would need patterns etc which are purchasable for a token.

The reason there are JC dailys is because JC has so many different things to make, they wanted to space out when you could earn the designs and make it a choice which ones you get first and stuff.

No other proffession has this, Blacksmithing has like 12 things at most that will be crafted ona regular basis - theres nothing else that would be worth doing a daily for.

I love the JC dailies. On the one hand, it makes you choose what recipes you get, based on the amount of tokens you have, so that it isn't a cookie-cutter profession. I love when someone is looking for an Arpen gem, and I'm the only JC that's on that has that cut.
    Also, once you get all the recipes you need, you can get the dragon's eye gem, and sell it for a quick 100g. I know JC is OP as far as money making goes, but I'm not complaining.
    I just wish they would dial down the amount of tokens needed for the cuts. 4 days of quests for 1 cut is a bit outrageous. I guess that's their way to slow down the money making ability of the profession.
    But there's not a single buff in there that will make Puggy McGee do any less than UberGuildMaster Joe.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rantus View Post
    The reason there are JC dailys is because JC has so many different things to make, they wanted to space out when you could earn the designs and make it a choice which ones you get first and stuff.

No other proffession has this, Blacksmithing has like 12 things at most that will be crafted ona regular basis - theres nothing else that would be worth doing a daily for.
    That's a valid point, however it means that the LW/BS/tailoring recipes are nearly always harder to get, which doesn't seem fair. Just a rough observation, but it seems that having so many different recipes is a good thing for JC'ing, as at least on my server, it's much easier and faster to earn gold through those less common gem cuts than it is to find a suitable recipe for the other 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Alynei View Post
    Personally, I hate the JC dailies with a passion. But so far there haven't been any profession dailies mentioned as far as I know.
    [Illustrious Jewelcrafter's Token] was added in the latest build.
    Nyuthing!

Quote Originally Posted by akille View Post
    I just wish they would dial down the amount of tokens needed for the cuts. 4 days of quests for 1 cut is a bit outrageous. I guess that's their way to slow down the money making ability of the profession.
    That pretty much depends on how much time/money you devote into developing a skill. I know a JC who already has all the buyable token designs: blues, rings, trinkets and epics, even those totally useless (Agi+MP5 anyone?). It's just a matter of doing the daily (almost) every day from the beginning as well as some titanium powder/damaged necklaces.

Deleted
    Then again, how many glyphs are there to learn from inscription? That's just a quick craft every 18 hours.

Deleted
    In my opinion every prof should get one - because most JCers I know learn the recipes they need, then buy dragon's eye every day to sell on the AH, immediately adding up to 100g profit per day for 5 mins work. Every crafting profession has an item that's used to craft with, even if it's just some cloth/leather or a token you can save up to buy orbs with that are used for epic recipes etc.

The JC daily only adds to the massive % of people who take JC as it adds a lot of easy profitability.

I'd actually love to see more professions getting daily quests. Whilst I am not Jewelcrafting and cannot say, "Oh I've done them and love them." I do indeed love the whole idea about working to get recipes.