First Impressions

I always get a first impression from a fellow player's race. If a player is a Dwarf, Dranei or Gnome I immediately like that person. If a person is a Forsaken I just don't like them. Same with Blood Elves etc. Anyone else feel this way?

10+ Year Old Account
    I do the same thing, but I don't let it get the better of me.

Just play like always whether or not it's a Blood Elf or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

I think its pretty individual and it probably depends on how many of those races, genders and classes you've played yourself.
    I have lower expectations in terms of behavior and skill from a death knight than from anyone else.

Also, try playing a class/race/sex combo and meet one just like yourself, your instinctively going to try to be the better one, rivalism at first sight.¨
    Having played very many different races and genders without changing myself I usually have a neutral first impression of them all.
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

Deleted
    i hate when people indicate that they're danish on my home realm and they're being proud of it. any kind of ''xxxarthazzdkdk'' names just make me ignore them straight away.

I agree with Chonaire, danish people who are eager to express where they are from are usually 8-12 years old, and if not, they still behave like it.
    Last edited by MrMuggles; 2010-08-22 at 02:09 PM. Reason: typo
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

Deleted
    I like and respect everyone until they say that they don't like a particular race or ask for GearScore.

I really like Dwarf males. When I group with one I just like that person right off the bat, I automaticaly think the person is a good person.