Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Sylvannas Is Just Peeved...

Sylvannas is just pissed she didn't kill Arthas...

TBH I don't see why soo many are surprised by Sylvannas' actions in Cataclysm...Her stories been pretty transparent since Vanilla. She only joined Horde as a means to kill Arthas, she has been pretty obsessed and clear of this. Now he's dead what has she got? Nothing but power. The only reason she's resurrecting the fallen as Forsaken is to cling to the power. Her whole spin on 'Preserving the Forsaken' is clear BS. Majority of the Forsaken don't care for their races existence...They just wanted revenge and now bitter towards the living. TBH I have predicted a Forsaken civil-war since Vanilla...Now Arthas is dead why follow Sylvannas?

10+ Year Old Account
    As to "Why follow Sylvannas?", Most undead see her as their savior, the woman who saved them from the life of a mindless scourge. That's like asking a Christian "Jesus died and absolved your sins, why follow him now?"

TBH i think TBH
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

10+ Year Old Account
    She hasn't been touched in years, that's what she's pissed about

Deleted
    Great theory bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Brettshock View Post
    Most undead see her as their savior, the woman who saved them from the life of a mindless scourge.
    Which is kind of funny because Illidan was the one that actually saved them from being mindless scourge which he did not know he actually did by weakening the frozen throne. She pretty much only rallied together the ones that where freed and did not free them her self.

i'd say the forsaken civil war of sorts happened after the wrathgate. the remainder of the current forsaken are tolerant sylvanaas, and mostly just want to get back to their old lives, though in general agreement that they owe the horde one and that the humans really just all need to die. the orcs agree with this statement, so all is well.

this new generation of forsaken poses a lot of questions though. the worgen starting area tells us that many of them aren't happy being torn from their lives to serve a new master in death, it reminds them too much of the lich king.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell can a corpse menstruate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

I don't think your story is cool, and you are not my bro.

I strongly disagree with most of your assertions.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

I she begins to take things to an extreme, well, remember that the Argent Crusade is right next to Tirisfal Glades. Tirion would gather up some troops and march to the Undercity and WTFPWNBBQ that weak ass banshee.
    Eredar lord of the trifling Gnome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Urghlhlblrlgl...

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Her whole spin on 'Preserving the Forsaken' is clear BS. Majority of the Forsaken don't care for their races existence...They just wanted revenge and now bitter towards the living. TBH I have predicted a Forsaken civil-war since Vanilla...Now Arthas is dead why follow Sylvannas?
    if I may?

Hey kids kill yourself so you can be saved my the greatest raging bitch of all times but she has reason to be. Only so when this woman who saved you from mindless slavery youcan betray and follow some other douche and say yeah if was fun wailing on that douche knight king let's commit forsaken genocide.

Are you shiting me man?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabersus View Post
    I she begins to take things to an extreme, well, remember that the Argent Crusade is right next to Tirisfal Glades. Tirion would gather up some troops and march to the Undercity and WTFPWNBBQ that weak ass banshee.
    Yes, one of the VERY few characters smart enough to know that we're screwed when divided is going to go to full out war with the Forsaken and the Horde. You're a genius.

Yes, one of the VERY few characters smart enough to know that we're screwed when divided is going to go to full out war with the Forsaken and the Horde. You're a genius.
    I said if she begins to take things a little too far, then there would be problems. If Garrosh doesnt like what she is doing, I can only imagine what would Tirion do if he found out she is using the new plague and what not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said if she begins to take things a little too far, then there would be problems. If Garrosh doesnt like what she is doing, I can only imagine what would Tirion do if he found out she is using the new plague and what not.
    Tirion will do nothing until Sylvanas makes the first move. The man has been fighting the Lich King for 2 years now, not only that, it took him how many years to finally act against Arthas? Tirion isn't stupid, he knows he'd lose a fight against the Horde, seeing as easily 1/3 or so of the Argent Crusade consists of Horde members.

Tirion will do nothing until Sylvanas makes the first move. The man has been fighting the Lich King for 2 years now, not only that, it took him how many years to finally act against Arthas? Tirion isn't stupid, he knows he'd lose a fight against the Horde, seeing as easily 1/3 or so of the Argent Crusade consists of Horde members.
    Horde wouldnt support Sylvanas if she went batshit insane. That's what Ive been trying to say, but I guess you are blinded by your fanboyism.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Oh, someone doesn't agree with me? FANBOY!" I have 80 alliance and 80 horde. And sure, they wouldn't support Sylvanas, but you're saying "Marching into undercity", No matter how much you don't like a person in your city, you're not going to allow an army to walk in and possibly kill off a good chunk of your troops.

you're not going to allow an army to walk in and possibly kill off a good chunk of your troops.
    Im sure Tirion and his battle-proven troops would know how to handle a foe much weaker than the Lich King and his Scourge.

Deleted
    Im sure Tirion and his battle-proven troops would know how to handle a foe much weaker than the Lich King and his Scourge.
    Lol, I would like to see Tirion and his army in a pool of Forsaken Plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahte View Post
    How the hell can a corpse menstruate?
    ...images...did-not need...