Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I liked the idea of having different librams for different encounters based on what spell you would use or the encounter. But to have that perfectly and not be stuck with the same libram the entire time would be a huge balancing act which would require too much time and effort better spent on fixing something else. Putting stats on the librams makes balancing all the classes easier. I liked the original but their was too much potential for us to have either OP or worthless librams, so we would be stuck with the same one for the whole expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Only thing I can say for sure is at least I don't have to go through an entire Xpac with a Blue Libram if anyone remembers our Libram in BC.
    If you were a Horde Ret in BC, yeah I do know what you mean. Technically there was an epic libram...but if you were Horde you didnt use it. I can't say I felt bad for you..Alliance Ret's got royally screwed not having a Seal of Blood equivalent in BC.

DISLIKE DISLIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF! blizz tries their hardest to change a lot of boring, static features and talents to make room for "fun" talents and features in the game and then add these to...what?...make more similarities to the other classes? Come on stop merging everything. I remember when warriors had the only ms...wtf happened there. Please blizz, cataclysm looks great but your oversimplifying the game. Soon there will be no point to choosing between different classes as they will all do the same thing. Cool procs keep the game interesting. Now might I add some criticism from the other side of the argument. The holy libram from frost badges, in my opinion, sucked. I don't like having to make sure I use one spell(That's already situational for me, not saying I don't use it a lot though) just to keep up a buff. Granted most dps classes do that in their rotations alone but an item shouldn't increase the need to do that. Rets' libram from ICC was fine because that ability was, or atleast should be, overused and the stacks were always up. I just hope blizz doesn't go too far with the assimilation.
    Last edited by Apolloz; 2010-08-25 at 09:30 PM.

Deleted
    Dislike it because relics/librams building on a certain spell could add flavour and was more than just a simple stat "stick".

Like because it makes things easier to balance and as others have said allows you to reforge the stats, making is way more flexible. Also, it means we don't get locked into having to use bad librams to boost damage (e.g Ret having to use a lesser libram on non-SoV fights) and the whole Holy madness with poor librams.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    If you were a Horde Ret in BC, yeah I do know what you mean. Technically there was an epic libram...but if you were Horde you didnt use it. I can't say I felt bad for you..Alliance Ret's got royally screwed not having a Seal of Blood equivalent in BC.
    well SoV wasnt that bad if you were seal twisting it with SoC but it wasnt like SoB :/
    (talking from experience)

For tanking it's a god send (DK)
    Extra 100 stamina over 224 mitigated dodge? yep.
    Thank you very much.
    Not also including the other passives and strength for DPS.
    Very very like.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitehunterDS View Post
    well SoV wasnt that bad if you were seal twisting it with SoC but it wasnt like SoB :/
    (talking from experience)
    It was bad.SoV didn't scale like SoB, and we didnt have the self-damage portion either. It wasn't 100% chance on swing to applicate, and it was based on your spell hit. It was usually better to seal twist Wisdom.