New General Achievements?

Will there be new rep, tabard, mount, pet, etc achievements in Cataclysm? Like 50-60 exalted reps, or 40 tabards? Anyone know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    i'd imagine so...prob another mind on my money achieve too.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not?

I wish Blizz would hurry up and add these kinds of achievements to beta so I know what I need to work on in advance on my main. Especially the new Feats of Strength that are very likely to be added to recognise vanilla factions etc etc.

I've been grinding out everything I can in the old world with future Feats of Strength in mind.
    ----------------------------------------
    1999 - 2001: Ultima Online
    2001 - 2004: Dark Age of Camelot
    2004 - Today: World of Warcraft
    *** 19 years of MMO gaming ***
    ----------------------------------------

Would be lovely to see how the old achievements will be changed in Cataclysm and what current achievements will become Feat of Strengths etc.
    Last edited by Oneru; 2010-08-23 at 06:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalien View Post
    I wish Blizz would hurry up and add these kinds of achievements to beta so I know what I need to work on in advance on my main. Especially the new Feats of Strength that are very likely to be added to recognise vanilla factions etc etc.

I've been grinding out everything I can in the old world with future Feats of Strength in mind.
    Desire is the source of all suffering. Simply remain calm and accept that which is presented to you.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

15+ Year Old Account
    They are likely to extend some (as one person said, Got My Mind On My Money), but others will probably not be added to. There are likely to be a plateful of new achievements to focus on, anyway.

Hey, at least I'll finally be able to get my 100 mounts, 25 tabards and 40 exalted factions without any extra effort. XD
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalien View Post

yeah them and all their class, dungeon, raid, zone, and quest designing are all getting in the way of achievements! damn them!
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Will there be new rep, tabard, mount, pet, etc achievements in Cataclysm? Like 50-60 exalted reps, or 40 tabards? Anyone know?
    Most likely these will be some of the final things added, as they really don't require much work or testing.