Deleted

Rate me! Anything i could do better?

Hello.
    In the past few days, i've been reading ton of guides, and none of them seems to help me improve my dps.
    In my guild, other hunters are making more DPS than me, and i was wondering if i should change to SV, or try gemming ArP. But as far my knowledge goes, you shouldn't gem ArP before 800 passive ArP. And idk if SV would help improving my dps. Any advice?

(The forum wouldn't let me make a link, so please search after Cloiee on eu.wowarmory.com - Im the only one with that name.

Thank you!

A few notes... lose some haste get ArP offpieces instead

Use your proffs? I see you have mining (no real dps increase) and engineering.. now acording to your armory you are not using glove enchant/rocketboots/parachute(might be wrong here) and those are all beast(get the hit through gems)

another thing is your gems.. agi is nice and all but crit/agi gems shine in yellow sockets (if you can reach the bonus without blue gem(exception for NT))

Some things I do not really know is how you play.. are you stutter stepping correctly ? are you using disengage to your advantage? are you syncing your cds correctly?(for example using CotW with Bl and hastepot)

are you standing effectively durring the encounters? are you using good enough macros? (tranqshot macro for shamblings for example)

I find your spec abit odd aswell with 2/3 IMP SS and 2/2 Rapid recuperation looking at your recent achivements I see you cleared lk25 so I presume you are doing 25man raiding.. and with JoW+Wisdom you really shouldn't need RR and those points are better spent in survival instincts and 3/3 imp SS

Improved arcane shot is generally not that great a talent as MM seeing as you should be able to drop it from your rotation at your ArP levels so that is better spent in Imp HM or focused aim (would help with hit and swapping out ToC trinket

Aparently I cannot load your char to femaledwarf.com so you will have to do this yourself.. I suggest trying to swap out some glyphs/talents and see the dps increase.. aswell as rotation

It's not alot of information you are giving me so I cannot give you alot in return : )

Hope I was of assistance //Dunee