Black dragons lore question

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions that I just want a simple answer too. May contain a single SPOILER in the first question, so if u dont like to be spoiled start from question 2!!!!

1: How did Sinestra come back? (that was the spoiler, that she was coming back)
    On wowwiki it states she died with dargonax (link: http://www.wowwiki.com/Sintharia )
    Onyxia and Nefarion look undead so they are ressurected. Whats the deal with sinestra? Ressurected or retcon, or she survived somehow, like muradin?

2: Are all black dragons evil?
    If we kill Deathwing, will they still be evil, or are they only evil cause deathwing is evil?

3: Why are the black dragons evil?
    Is it because of deathwing being evil? Have they all gone crazy due to old gods whispers? Is it a curse/spell that deathwing placed upon his brood?

4: Do dragons have their own will?
    If Alexstraza decides to go crazy and become evil, will ALL red dragons autmatically become evil? Or will most of them do it, because they follow their queen, but some will resist based on their own decisions?

Bonus question:

Anyone know what the deal is with the blue dragons?
    Will they get a new aspect? Or jsut a new less-powerfull leader or will Alexstraza take malygos'duty as magic guardian, with another blue dragon to lead the flight withouth the magic guard duty?

Thanks in advance

EDIT-----------------------------------

extra links:

(thread where we save a black dragon egg to be born free from corruption) http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lers+deathwing
    Last edited by Vasti; 2010-08-23 at 07:46 PM.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

1: Muradin Way
    2+3+4: Dragons have there own will but most of them will follow their leader,a good example would be Malygos and Kalecgos,while Malygos led the Nexus War against the mortal mages,Kalecgos joined the wyrmrest accord in order to stop him.
    Bonus:Unknown,the leadership will be 1 of the following 4-Kalecgos(Tyrigosa's betrothed)/Tyrigosa(Daughter of Malygos)/Azuregos/New unheard guy. Alexstrasza WILL NOT be the guardian of magic and it's unknown if she will give the aspect essence of malygos(Heart of Magic) to someone else. In the Beta,Kalecgos and Azuregos are attacked by the black dragonflight,and are receiving help from low level goblins.
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.

The Aspects have a very heavy influence on their flights. They have free will in that they make their own choices, but I don't think they can actively go against their Aspect's orders.

So like, with Deathwing, and then Maly, going insane, the rest of their flight would likely get dragged along with them to insanity. With perhaps only the most strong willed being able to resist.

If, for example, a black dragon wanted to 'become good' and turn against Deathwing, I think they would find it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to accomplish.

Deleted
    edit: nvm

evil will stay evil
    some black dragons may get nicer, but i doubt it

I taught I read somehwere here that there was a quest where you had to save some black dragon eggs. There was even an item link with the name "purified black dragon egg" or soemthing along those lines.

So I taught that maybe Deathwing corrupted his own flight to make em evil, rather then them following his orders etc.
    Ill try to find teh quest and egg and link it in here.

Any thoughts on why go trough all that trouble, when killing deathwing will probably make his flight not-evil again?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    eh. no?
    They were really dead.
    I am talking about Sinestra, she doesnt look ressurected? Are you sure she is ressurected and not just retconned to have never died?
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    I am talking about Sinestra, she doesnt look ressurected? Are you sure she is ressurected and not just retconned to have never died?
    i acctually missread, and edited it.

Deleted
    1: How did Sinestra come back? (that was the spoiler, that she was coming back)
    Most probably because the Dargonax Twilight energy. It's possible that both merged during the explotion.

2: Are all black dragons evil?
    If we kill Deathwing, will they still be evil, or are they only evil cause deathwing is evil?

3: Why are the black dragons evil?
    Is it because of deathwing being evil? Have they all gone crazy due to old gods whispers? Is it a curse/spell that deathwing placed upon his brood?

4: Do dragons have their own will?
    If Alexstraza decides to go crazy and become evil, will ALL red dragons autmatically become evil? Or will most of them do it, because they follow their queen, but some will resist based on their own decisions?
    These questions can be answered with one quest chain, the purified black dragon egg. It looks like that ALL of Black Dragonflight is corrupted by the Old Gods, a corruption that started with Deathwing and spread to the rest.

The dragons do have their own will, being the blacks the exception because this factor. Still, inside the Black Dragonflight is not all united. Sinestra created the Twilight Dragons to have her revenge over Deathwing.

Yes, the Twilight are product of a rape revenge (hurray for Knaak).

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Most probably because the Dargonax Twilight energy. It's possible that both merged during the explotion.

These questions can be answered with one quest chain, the purified black dragon egg. It looks like that ALL of Black Dragonflight is corrupted by the Old Gods, a corruption that started with Deathwing and spread to the rest.

The dragons do have their own will, being the blacks the exception because this factor. Still, inside the Black Dragonflight is not all united. Sinestra created the Twilight Dragons to have her revenge over Deathwing.

Yes, the Twilight are product of a rape revenge (hurray for Knaak).
    But sinestra, or the twilight dragons are working for Deathwing, so how are they a revenge over deathwing?
    In the conversation with Sinestra in outland (see the wowwiki page) she clearly reffers to Deathwing as the Master (The orc asks: He lives? Because most assumed deathwing to be dead)

So whats the deal there?
    Also, Sartharion is working with twilight dragons, Halion a twilight dragon is preparing the way for Deathwings return, so what kind of revenge are we talking about?

i know this is off the subject but i want to point out that the red dragons that were meant to guard Grim Batol went crazy from something. thats the reason for the hostile red dragons outside of it currently. maybe what ever caused the black dragon flight to go evil/crazy effected them too?
    Last edited by Senbo; 2010-08-23 at 07:49 PM. Reason: typo

What does "Muradin Way" mean?
    It's just a game.

Deleted
    But Nefarian have his chromatic dragons ..... and dogs!

But sinestra, or the twilight dragons are working for Deathwing, so how are they a revenge over deathwing?
    In the conversation with Sinestra in outland (see the wowwiki page) she clearly reffers to Deathwing as the Master (The orc asks: He lives? Because most assumed deathwing to be dead)

So whats the deal there?
    Also, Sartharion is working with twilight dragons, Halion a twilight dragon is preparing the way for Deathwings return, so what kind of revenge are we talking about?
    Sinestra created them as revenge,but I believe I saw somewhere that after night of the dragon,she was punsihed by deathwing and later he perfected them.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn View Post
    He asked how is she back?ressurection,retcon or like muradin.like muradin is muradin way.-Believed dead but not confirmed to be dead,so she is kinda kept in the closet for later use.
    Last edited by sl2059; 2010-08-23 at 07:54 PM.
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.

Deleted
    It's the love-hate of the dragons. She is his mate, after all, even if she was raped hard by him.

"After her mate's madness overtook him and the rest of the black dragonflight, the newly disfigured Deathwing attempted to mate with his consorts, causing Sintharia a great deal of pain and leaving behind scars and burn marks. Sintharia was the only mate known to have survived. "

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn View Post
    It's the love-hate of the dragons. She is his mate, after all, even if she was raped hard by him.

"After her mate's madness overtook him and the rest of the black dragonflight, the newly disfigured Deathwing attempted to mate with his consorts, causing Sintharia a great deal of pain and leaving behind scars and burn marks. Sintharia was the only mate known to have survived. "
    LOL I forgot about that quote, but listen to this:

She was the only that survived. So in the first tier of Cata we kill her. So Deathwing has no consorts that can survive his mating process, thus no new black dragons will be born EVER. So if we keep taking em down 1 by 1 we dont even have to kill Deathwing to defeat him. Deathwing with no dragonflight is not that big of a threat.

So basically we have defended Azeroth from DEathwing in the first Raid tier

On-topic: In the egg-quest it says that its uncorrupted by DEATHWING so deathwing himselfs corrupts his flight not the old gods.
    Given the fact that we need to purify the egg to breed an uncorrupted flight, I take it that, after we kill DEathwing all the current dragons will stay batshit evil. Else the egg would be unnecessary.

Anywway back on-topic:

Can someone put into perspective when Dargonax died in the timeline. Before her event in outland or after it? I am thinking after, but I am not sure.
    Last edited by Vasti; 2010-08-23 at 08:31 PM.

1. Dunno, the thing about Nefarian and Onyxia is that both of them were "decapitated and rotted away for quite a while", sinestra on the other hand might as well have been in a better shape. But I don't know, for as much as I know she is quite twisted thanks to Deathwings mating attempts.
    2. I'd say at least most of them are...
    3. ..because the old god(s) was(/were) whispering to all of the dragons in neltharions domain. If there were some of them secluded for quite a while, who knows. The black dragons we see in the wyrmrest accord don't look that evil, even though they are arrogant asshats.
    4. They have their free will, though most of the dragons could hardly stand against their aspect. They also often litteraly love their aspects, be it as mother/father or consort.
    5. Kalegos or Azuregos are currently candidates. Afaik Kalegos is aiming for it, though Azuregos does not like it. A quest in Cata tells the story, haven't done or seen it myself though.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2010-08-23 at 08:52 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Deleted
    So how Deathwing's mating is so deadly that only one dragon has barely survived? Its not like his partners couldn't handle all that lava dropping from his stomach... or is it the size difference? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Kitingisfun View Post
    So how Deathwing's mating is so deadly that only one dragon has barely survived? Its not like his partners couldn't handle all that lava dropping from his stomach... or is it the size difference? :3
    I'd say it is due to the flame erupting from him and probably the spiky adamantium armor. It's not like they are immune to fire or lava .. well maybe deathwing is but not the rest of his flight. Besides he is not exactly the gentle type.. though I have to admit that dragon mating is nothing you usually see on discovery channel .
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2010-08-23 at 09:11 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing must, extremely likely, have a massive tool
    There, you asked for it.

Beaconz and Beacs - Dentarg horde

stop derailing my thread with your perverted minds! >.<

Anyway, when did Dargonax die, before or after the sinestra event in outland?