"The Instance" Appreciation thread

A while ago while sufing the interwebb I came across this thing called podcast for WoW. At the beginning I thought to myself that this has to be one of the nerdiest thing ever. Playing a game and listening to a bunch of people talking about the game. Anyhow it still made me curious enough to sit down and try it out, and man I LOVED it. It was The Instance podcast show with Randy and Scott.

The show has just hit 200 shows wich is enormous really and I think the reason that your show is so successful, is because you guys behind the show bring so many different elements beside talking about WoW and Blizzard. To be totally honest you made me laugh so hard that I fell off my chair. The music, discussions, interviews and fast question game all is amazingly good. I havent listened to your show for a long time but I have listened to the old ones you have on your website and the show has truly evolved over time.

So why I made this thread? Because with all elitist smart remarks, flaming and bad attitude on the WoW communtiy forums I want to say THANK YOU.
    Thank you for brining a mature show to us old farts (wow standard) and making me feel the same way I did when I first started playing MMO, that warm fuzzy feeling you feel when something just feels great and exiting.

Finally I love you guys, I think your an inspiration and I cant wait to listen to your next 200 shows. God bless
    Last edited by Belzubub; 2010-08-23 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Spelling

its randy and scott