Vbulletin Message!

I'm registered a long time here, and I've posted for Recruitment posts here. And now i get the message "vBulletin Message 1. You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." I can post a few things, but how many posts i have to made?

My suggestions is to deactivate this function, for guys like me, who only want to post for recruitment for my guild. Or tell me, why you have this activated, i haven't found anything in your FAQ or so.

Thanks

Deleted
    It's here because without it, you will have many, many goldseller threads at random times of the day. Trust me, it's not pretty.

You require ten posts minimum.

OK, I understand. Thank you.

to OP

10 posts minimum, 1 more post gogo!

Deleted
    im not replaying to this tread so i get 10 posts. But thx for the informations

i was trying to figure out why i was getting this error message as well. kind of odd that you must have 10 post min, yet it tells you youre posting images/videos/links. maybe change the language file for vbul to match the correct errors?

I hate this rule :/

Deleted
    It's this or gold spam. Which do you prefer? Posting 10 time, or having to sift through half a page of "cheap gold wow" on every forum?

Deleted
    Hate those gold seller spam :S

Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone View Post
    It's this or gold spam. Which do you prefer? Posting 10 time, or having to sift through half a page of "cheap gold wow" on every forum?
    im not saying it isnt necessary, but change the language files for vbulletin so that the appropriate errors are displayed to the end user, thus cutting out the confusion.