Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    DK tanks are totally fine for 5 mans. It's just a little rough starting out at level 58 because you will have to make due without all the useful abilities (i.e. DnD, Dark Command, Runestrike, etc.). As long as you talent enough in unholy to reduce the CD of deathgrip and DnD, you'll do fine once you hit lvl 60.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes to the Morbidity talent (affecting DnD), no to the Death grip one. The glyph is just better until 80 (you generally get a killing blow in 2 pulls).

(Another DK I just started as an example http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ta...Leonzo&group=1)
    Last edited by Nasser; 2010-08-25 at 12:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascherzon
    He doesn't read topics before he posts - he just takes a dump, smears it all over his face, rolls his face across the keyboard and presses post.

Deleted
    Lay a death and decay
    spread diseases
    if somebody aggros a secondary target: I don't care
    Having problems getting healed: Increase Death Strike by one per rotation
    need moar single target aggro: spam 6 Icy Touchs in a row

Mate Dks Tanking Sindragosa hc 25 is just the easyest shit!!

Shes about to do her Aoe nuke, healers dps run away MT has to sit there and suck up the dmg, for every other tank this means a frost nova in the face bring you down to 30% hp and your healers shitting them selfs to get back into range to nuke heal you before she breaths.

For a DK tank this means, LOLSHELL stay at 100-90% hp.

DKs are perfectly fine end game tanks, its just trash that doesnt like them

Abyiss on dunemaul EU is me

Quote Originally Posted by jbblaze View Post
    So its not the class itself? My personal experience as tanking as a DK have been pretty well, personally. So maybe theres a lot of sucky DK tanks?
    You.... have... no...idea...

What I'm saying is YES THERE ARE ALOT OF SHITTY DK TANKS

DK's start out with a lot less mitigation and from talents they don't the versatility like pallies and warriors, druids suffer from this as well but their health pools are usually large enough that people don't worry