Poll: What dance should female worgens get?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.

Female Worgen Dance Off

Well, from the few forums i've seen, it seems as though the female worgen have 4 prime candidates for their dance.

A) Janet Jackson's dance from "Make Me"

B) Shakira's dance from "She-Wolf"

C) The Caramelldansen

D) Lady Gaga's dance from "Bad Romance"

Now rules:
    You can say what you will about the dances, but saying they shouldn't get a dance because Lady Gaga did this or Shakira said that DOES NOT APPLY here. Now i personally prefer A, because Janet Jackson's dance in Make Me is very elegant and yet sexy. and since male worgen have Justin Timberlake, its only fitting that female worgen get Janet Jackson...provided they dont have wardrobe malfunctions.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Hands down Bad Romance. She Wolf would be good as a second though.
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

Deleted
    This thread, can have no positive outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    This thread, can have no positive outcome.
    This.

And Bad Romance.

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette

gotta go with janet jackson...she-wolf is a seizure and bad romance is in the middle of a stroke.
    The greatest question of all time: If you encountered a big red button with a sign that says DO NOT PUSH THIS BUTTON....would you press it? i sure as hell would...who could resist a button like that? No one thats who...and if they say they wouldnt...theyre dirty liars and you should slap them with a pickle.

I honestly dont see them getting any of these but if they do it will be.......

CARMALDANSEN but I honestly think they will just pull something no one has heard of before the shakira and janet and UGH MANLY gaga are just to obvious.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would have no idea. Dancing isn't something that most of us think about. I mean, I'm all for rolling a female worgen (eventually), but we can just wait and see what their dance is. Aren't they still working on the models?
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmahn View Post
    I honestly dont see them getting any of these but if they do it will be.......

CARMALDANSEN but I honestly think they will just pull something no one has heard of before the shakira and janet and UGH MANLY gaga are just to obvious.
    i can see blizz pulling one out of left field.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

If its Caramelldansen i will be disapointed in blizzard, it has no reason to be Caramelldansen...its not even a dance really.

10+ Year Old Account
    the 3ed one! !!!!!!!

1. Lady Gaga
    2. Janet Jackson
    3. Shakira
    4. The Caramell dance

Lol, I had to watch she-wolf like two times....damn she can move...whoo.
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I might as well start defending Lady GaGa's talent, because I know that's exactly what I'm gonna end up doing eventually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM51q...feature=search
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSxsr...feature=search
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7HvURBhMGE&feature=av2e

I hope to hear some new arguments this time... it always seems to be the same on every thread...

And Syridian... you couldn't be more correct.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm scared.... someone hold me...

she wolf i mean come on it has to be that

The jokes of the female worgen are kinda slutty so im just guessing the worgen female dance is gonna be the sluttiest option of a dance you can go with. pardon my french.
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost

The Caramelldansen is a fucking retarded "dance". I don't play alliance and will be glad i don't if they do go through with it.

I will also think slightly less of blizzard if they choose such a dumbass dance.

10+ Year Old Account
    My hope is that they let us know sooner than later... If I have to wait for Blizzcon to find out then I might need to bust some skulls.

Deleted
    Like I said before if they really wanna put in a werewolf like dance it should be something like this.

Youtube this name: Kaitlyn- Werewolf

Cause im not allowed to post links yet. This is way better than some lady gaga dance or shakira or caramel. Not hating them at the moment. Janet Jacksons dance is oke but it ain't really werewolf like. So do watch the Kaitlyn- Werewolf on youtube and you will see what I mean.

Rageissues serieusly lady gaga doesn't deserve a copy cat in wow really no. I'm not saying she is so bad, but no she is into the hole demon monster sell you're soul thingy. Werewolfs didn't choose to sell their soul and worgen are able to controle they're animal side again so they ain't monster/demons/ soulsellers.

When we get a Demon race than you can promote Flip lady gaga.
    Last edited by mmoc2fbe3a38ff; 2010-08-24 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Because Lady Gaga isn't right as a model for worgen.

Too bad Lady GaGa sucks..