Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    DUMMIES ARE THERE TO WORK ON YOUR ROTATION AND THATS ALL!
    DUMMIES ARE ON MMO-CHAMP TO ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF EVERYONE!

Caps were intended.
    Actually the DPS goes at max gear level goes DW Frost > SM Blood > SM Unholy (SM=Shadowmorne)
    I don't heal STUPID, Stupid SHOULD HURT!
    Syntyche - Disc Priest

Blood only does more dps than unholy when the planets align in your favour, it can potentially do more but the average is still lower.

ive talked to a few DK's with SM and theyve all tried blood and unholy is still better

Quote Originally Posted by kyris View Post
    well, foibles. to clearify, my DPS, self buffed is around 4.8K in unholy. seems alittle low but thats what it is. i switched to frost. i was at about 5.1, almost 5.2, one time i spiked up to 6.2K, but i figured that was just a glitch or something on recount.
    Well the first thing that springs to mind is your frost build should have the 20% haste buff while the unholy build won't have for dummy testing but should have in a 25 man raid. Now haste isn't going to affect everything but if it added even a 10% improvement in your dps then unholy dummy dps would match your frost dps.
    Last edited by evan_s; 2010-08-24 at 09:15 PM.

You're doing something wrong if your Unholy 2h is getting out-dpsed by Frost 2H. What is your unholy spec? How are you glyphed? What is your rotation? What kind of gear and weapon do you have? How are you gemmed?

Once we have this information we can provide better help, but from your original statement, something is very wrong if your unholy 2h is falling behind frost 2h.

Quote Originally Posted by kyris View Post
    well, foibles. to clearify, my DPS, self buffed is around 4.8K in unholy. seems alittle low but thats what it is. i switched to frost. i was at about 5.1, almost 5.2, one time i spiked up to 6.2K, but i figured that was just a glitch or something on recount.
    Necrosis and Merciless Combat

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.