Is there a disc PvP guide out there?

Heya. I have a priest friend who's coming to me for some advice on her Disc PvP, and I want to help her, but I know jack about priests. Is there a guide somewhere that I can buff up on and go over her with? We need help with things like how to gem, which offsets to use when using PvP gear (probably mainly 2's and maybe 3's as well as BG's), spell priorities, and how to more effectively use CC, when and how to effectively use offensive capablities. I'd like to start an arena team with her soon, so any help in either pointing us to a guide or some general tips are much appreciated.

*I posted a similar thread in the priest forum but didnt get any hits.

From the top of my head of my knowlegde:

When in end-pvp gear, aim for around 20% haste, and then start stacking more sp.
    Shields up, renew is handy, then just flash heals and use others when appropriate.
    Try to use physic scream when 2 or more players are close (just jump in the fight for a scream)
    Use offensive abilities when a target is low-ish and/or when you dont have to heal.

i woud really recommend checking out either www.arenajunkies.com or www.hydramist.net
    Surely you'll find something there !
    Quote Originally Posted by Untoldblasphemy View Post
    "You play for fun, but when I kill you, who's having the fun?"
    ^ Awesome !