Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    is it only me who liked it back in the early tbc days when hcs requierd some cc's to complete?
    i enjoyed it , when wotlk started i was confused , nobody ever wanted ppl to sap or trap or do anything besides kill shit , im going to enjoy this change '
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard really loses players because they can't do anything other than aoe, then only the baddies that shoudn't even be playing anything harder than tetris will leave. Less retards in my raids.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cablecow View Post
    i enjoyed it , when wotlk started i was confused , nobody ever wanted ppl to sap or trap or do anything besides kill shit , im going to enjoy this change '
    Part of me agrees...and the other part doesn't. I enjoyed that TBC heroics were complex and required thought/planning. But at the same time, I always found it stupid that trash in TBC heroics was complex and required perfect execution, while the boss fights were no more than tank-n-spanks. Didn't make sense to me.

Maybe it's Wrath tainting my judgment, but trash is trash - it's meant to be burned down quickly and w/o much thought.