Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Kill the healers first.

In battlegrounds all i see is people qqing that the flag carrier wont die yet they do nothing about the 2 healers keeping him alive.............

Also pve geared players thinking they can carry the flag in wsg but get 2 shotted then QQ.

15+ Year Old Account
    I see tears.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

10+ Year Old Account
    Because people are blinded by vengeance when it comes to killing the healers. They rather just fight for the killing blow on the player doing all the damage than actually do the logical thing and attack the healer.

Also, players who complain about being squishy for wearing PvE gear in BGs don't understand the value of resilience.

This morning a pally QQ'd cuz a DK took the flag and he whined and whined and said he was a tank and should have it, few minutes later someone brought up that hsi gear wasn't even enchanted and he said "yeah so I don't care about pvp gear" and we LOL and went about stomped out WSG.

Not that it really means anything, but he had a 4900ish pve tanking GS while the DK had a 6400 PVP+Shadowmourne GS. Since some of you care about such things.

Tears. Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyran View Post
    Tears. Delicious!

What tears?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by metalsteve View Post
    What tears?
    Honestly. All I see is someone pointing out the stupidity of others.

Deleted
    Makes me giggle every time, I saw a wrathful geared arms warrior tearing people to pieces outside stormwind the other day because no one did anything about the 3 healers following him around.

And don't kill that Tauren in the corner. He is just exercising his arm. There are little dumbbells in his hands. Trust.

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe it's also the fact they don't want to let the flag carrier out of their sights. If they keep attacking him/her they can keep them slowed/rooted, but if you break off to kill a healer they'll be gone by the time the healers dead.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Quote Originally Posted by Direfen View Post
    I believe it's also the fact they don't want to let the flag carrier out of their sights. If they keep attacking him/her they can keep them slowed/rooted, but if you break off to kill a healer they'll be gone by the time the healers dead.
    They dont even CC the healer........

Quote Originally Posted by metalsteve View Post
    In battlegrounds all i see is people qqing that the flag carrier wont die yet they do nothing about the 2 healers keeping him alive.............

Also pve geared players thinking they can carry the flag in wsg but get 2 shotted then QQ.
    People will (almost)never be smart enough to kill healers first unless your in a premade, and raiders holding the flag will always yell that no one helped them when they ran towards 10 allies with their 22k HP Heroic-gear.

Don't see why your post here would make any difference tho.

Make a premade.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

It's a double-edged sword. Focus the healer and hope you have healers on you while their dps smashes on you. Or keep healing debuffs on the fc and hope their healers can't keep up.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.

Metalsteve, you seem to have a theme going. Yesterday you started a thread "Ban all PVE gear from pvp." Today you started the thread about how you were banned on the EU forums for making such a thread like this "So i just got a perma ban on the wow eu forums.", and now this one. Am I sensing you were repeatedly killed by someone in PvE gear in a PvP situation? Or what is it? Seems like an awful lot of QQ from someone who is complaining about QQ'ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanoectos View Post
    Metalsteve, you seem to have a theme going. Yesterday you started a thread "Ban all PVE gear from pvp." Today you started the thread about how you were banned on the EU forums for making such a thread like this "So i just got a perma ban on the wow eu forums.", and now this one. Am I sensing you were repeatedly killed by someone in PvE gear in a PvP situation? Or what is it? Seems like an awful lot of QQ from someone who is complaining about QQ'ers.

^^This

OT, most of the time you can burst down a FC even if they have healers, so whats the point of of risking dying by going for the healers.
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

10+ Year Old Account
    the healer didn't shoot an arrow/axe/fireball into my face now did they? ofc i want to kill the guy that assaulted me -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda1337 View Post
    People will (almost)never be smart enough to kill healers first unless your in a premade, and raiders holding the flag will always yell that no one helped them when they ran towards 10 allies with their 22k HP Heroic-gear.

Don't see why your post here would make any difference tho.

Make a premade.
    I joined a premade earlier, looked at everybodys gear and nobody had any pvp gear on. I asked them where it was and they were like lol i dont needz pvp gear.

And no I don't get killed in battlegrounds i run around with 1.2k resillience as a disc priest.

I'm sorry, but I fail to understand the point of QQing about this subject on a forum.
    Just another random troll.

so true man, i always laugh when there're like 5 people trying to kill the flag carrier. yet i am the only one on the healer. the problem is that too many people think that just cause they have a 5.8k gs in pve gear think they can own in bg's, they couldn't be more wrong. ive seen people with furious gear do more damage because they don't die in a heartbeat. i don't know some people are just stupid.

CC/interrupt/silence the healer while killing the FC should do the trick.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.