Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    battleground has never been about killing healer first. all you need is to just focus fire down the enemey with the lowest hp/resilience, then move on to the next. there is not a single healer in the world who can outheal 6 or 7 dps smacking the same guy unless the dpsers are shit and do 1k dps and backpedal or some crap.

the side with the better dps always wins the bg, just look at the scorecard every match.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda1337 View Post
    People will (almost)never be smart enough to kill healers first unless your in a premade, and raiders holding the flag will always yell that no one helped them when they ran towards 10 allies with their 22k HP Heroic-gear.

Don't see why your post here would make any difference tho.

Make a premade.
    all of this!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper View Post
    battleground has never been about killing healer first. all you need is to just focus fire down the enemey with the lowest hp/resilience, then move on to the next. there is not a single healer in the world who can outheal 6 or 7 dps smacking the same guy unless the dpsers are shit and do 1k dps and backpedal or some crap.

the side with the better dps always wins the bg, just look at the scorecard every match.
    No, the side with 3-4 healers normally wins.

Quote Originally Posted by metalsteve View Post
    No, the side with 3-4 healers normally wins.
    then you are a failure.

then you are a failure.
    How do you come to that conclusion? I'm a healer, whenever there is another healer or 2 we win.

Deleted
    then you are a failure.
    Actually he speaks the truth, the side with the better healers always wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reublucian View Post
    Not if you manage to team-up with rare geared casters. Happened a few times.

i'm not going to bother arguing with you fools then, if you do not understand how useless a healer is in battleground, you clearly have never played proper premade.

If you went as holy in full pve gear you would die in no time with dps with half a brain.
    Not really. I've only died with 3+ on me, which hell, happens in disc in pvp gear.

Knowing how to use your cooldowns and heals is hard amirite?'

Ok, I'll concede one small fact. I run with an arms warrior with Shadowmourne when I do bgs. Though he didn't have a the axe when I first started doing this when I first got my mace.
    Last edited by Rystastic; 2010-08-24 at 05:52 PM.

Deleted
    i'm not going to bother arguing with you fools then, if you do not understand how useless a healer is in battleground, you clearly have never played proper premade.
    Good healers will always turn the tide, a normal BG isn't a premade, a premade is completely different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good healers will always turn the tide, a normal BG isn't a premade, a premade is completely different.
    Good healers won't always turn the game around, but one good healer teamed with one or two good dpsers will almost always win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeless View Post
    so true man, i always laugh when there're like 5 people trying to kill the flag carrier. yet i am the only one on the healer. the problem is that too many people think that just cause they have a 5.8k gs in pve gear think they can own in bg's, they couldn't be more wrong. ive seen people with furious gear do more damage because they don't die in a heartbeat. i don't know some people are just stupid.
    Not always true, as a pve geared hunter i'm offent topping the meters in pvp, but W/E
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Quote Originally Posted by Rystastic View Post
    Not really. I've only died with 3+ on me, which hell, happens in disc in pvp gear.

Knowing how to use your cooldowns and heals is hard amirite?
    I never die in battlegrounds unless i have there whole raid group on me.

They are too stupid to interupt my healz ect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    Good healers won't always turn the game around, but one good healer teamed with one or two good dpsers will almost always win the game.
    Exactly my point, i've been in quite a few random BG's with 2-3-4 people hanging around together (1-2 healing, others DPS) just obliterating people.

A random group of DPS'ers from the opposing team just has no chance of killing them, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    Not always true, as a pve geared hunter i'm offent topping the meters in pvp, but W/E
    Being top of the meter means nothing. you should be doing the objectives not farming kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia View Post
    I see tears.
    This is the mindstate of your average undead player. Suggest a way to win or help them improve and they simply ignore it and run around wondering why every group they seem to get in fails.

priest: shield/PS/etc. on flag carrier, Psychic Scream on tunneling enemy nublets, win
    Shaman: ES FC, earthbind, NS, lol
    Druid: Roots, Cyclone, Full Hots
    Pally: stun and crazy HPS

Healers are monumental to a winning BG.

Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads
    THIS. is why we can't have nice things. Being top in damage 9/10 times means you did the least to help us win the battleground. Being in combat 99% of the time is not how bg's are won.

Everyone at this point just wants hks since honor is a joke that is why every battleground is mainly circle zergs

Deleted
    In battlegrounds all i see is people qqing that the flag carrier wont die yet they do nothing about the 2 healers keeping him alive.............

Also pve geared players thinking they can carry the flag in wsg but get 2 shotted then QQ.
    noone complained so far if my tank warrior was carrying the flag

Healers, useless in a battleground?

And you're calling US fools?