10+ Year Old Account

Shaman Talent Idea.

Just another one of those shaman talent ideas that will never be but just popped in my brain.

You know how they are adding things to do while on the move for bosses? Ex: Locks get the flaming path, Resto getting Spirit Walker's Grace, ect.. Picture this for maybe ele or even enhance.

Static Electricity
    On use 1 - 2min CD
    When activated, each step for the next 10sec cause you to to gain static electricity, empowering your next/next 2 CL or LB by x% every step. Cannot exceed x%.

Seems like it would be a viable talent to help compensate for heavy or even low movement fights.
    x variable cant be too high to the point where you use it evry CD on fights like festergut where you see shamans strafing back and forth furiously to gain charges. Low enough to only be used on actual movement fights but high enough to compensate DPS loss time.

I was thinking along the lines of each step being 1% up to a max of 10%. Maybe 2% up to a max of 10% making it possible to get at least 2 LBs off or increase the duration at which you are able to gain charges.

Just a thought Anyone have an opinion?

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

10+ Year Old Account
    tbqh I love the idea of the spell. But so far the ele tree is bloated enough as it is. I could see this (if it was ever implemented) taking the spot of Acuity or Imp Fire Nova, (Acuity would be nice so both Ele and Enhance can get it, but I dont think Blizzard would want a single point ability talent on first tier :S Maybe you could put elemental Warding in T1, Acuity at Imp Fire Nova, and put this (in place of Imp Fire Nova) in the place of Elemental Warding.
    anyways, I like the spell, chances of it being implemented are next to none though