Poll: If Sylvanas goes...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would troll the interwebz for years until they either bring her back or I die of emotional distress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    Rejoice, because she used to be a cool character, but going downhill lately, A tragic death could still save her character from blizzards bad character development lore writing skills.

That and my bro keeps telling me that horde > ally because they have thrall, sylvanas, and get this, GARROSH......yup he is proud of Garrosh.

Anyway, seeing Sylvanas die, who in his oppinion is the coolest racial leader would make him shut up a bit about horde.....seriously everyone knows when push comes to shove alliance >horde xD

EDIT:
    If it continued with Bolvar becomming leader of the Forsaken remnants (unplayable faction), that would be friggin awesome!
    If Bolvar then became hostile to alliance and friendly with horde, by becoming the playable Forsaken's leader, then I would think Blizzard officially hates alliance. :P
    Just because you don't like her doesn't means that she got bad character development. And this is for all of you guys, in every thing with a mythology this happens! tv, movies, books, you name it!

Tragical character as a bit overdone, besides they are all emo and crap. But if you give Sylvanas a "tragic death" I will nerd rage about that. She has to die deploying the plague over stormwind when her zepp caughts on fire and Lady S' burning droplets fall everywere!!! She is awesome, and she has to have the most ludicrous and explotasitc death ever!

Don't worry, by all means you can keep your sanctimonious bastard! The only nice thing the alliance ahd to offer was Katrana Prestor, she was so nice! Tough an undead Jaina would be most welcomed.
    Last edited by TheDangerZone; 2010-08-25 at 04:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i picked "other" and by other i mean jump for joy drive to WoW head quarters break in give ghostcrawler and metzen a hug then leave b4 i get arested

10+ Year Old Account
    laugh

10+ Year Old Account
    I would burn her corpse so she cant come back again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    I would burn her corpse so she cant come back again.
    this wombat is as wise as the bear

I don't give a F*** about her really(or Garrosh).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    undead Jaina
    Oooooooooooh yeeeeah. I can almost see her (newly undead) and Sylvanas having a cocktail by a pool of green slime with corpses floating in it, discussing their awesomeness as best buddies. If undeath would return Jaina her lost female equivalent of testicles she used to have in WC3, then I'm all for it.

I wuolden't ignore it, but i'd keep playing...

To be honest, I could not care less about Sylvanas. To me, with Arthas gone, she is of no interest.
    "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." -Mike Tyson