Deleted

How Much Gold can you make from Questing Rewards

Hello All...

A few from my Guild are going to lvl new characters, we have Covering all the area, me as healer 3 dps and one Tank, And we are going to lvl via the dungeon finder and BG..

We was wonder, when you reach lvl 80 and all XP is rewarded as gold, How much gold would you get if you complete every quests in every zone from Classic, Outlands & Northrend! So basically No questing Apart from Obviously a few to reach the BG & LFG lvl

Does anyone have an Idea?

Well I have loremaster and did a lot of the questing after 80 (did 30-60 on RAF). Made about 12k gold but that includes vendor trash and making a fortune on cloth. Just remember, anything below 7 levels below has the adjusted exp, so the gold isnt at max.

Deleted
    Over 9000. Honestly, I think its almost impossible to calculate how much it would be if all XP would be turned out in gold.

Hard to tell. You wont hardly get anything from the starting quests.

when i did loremaster on my dk. i got about 7k from vanilla. Cant really say how much i got in north and outlands. Since i did my leveling there

a lot. lets just say you get a lot...combined you will prob get round 20-30k

15+ Year Old Account
    The Vanilla zones aren't going to net you more than a couple thousand as their rewards are still fairly low even at max level not to mention the extreme time investment all of those zones are due to limited travel means and the current awful quest design in most of the zones. Outland and Northrend are going to be mad bank though. The Outland zones will easily net you 1000-1500 each or more in the end zones. The end Northrend zones are going to be double that. Storm Peaks and Icecrown if you do all the quests are worth an easy 2000-3000g each from gold and vendor rewards.

My one recommendation is to AH everything you get while leveling also. All boe greens, gems, cloth etc. Most of that low level crap is extremely inflated on the Ah and can make your alt ridiculous amounts of money.

If I can recall, I usually only tend to make roughly 3k from 70-80. So, being level 80, double that and you're around 6k. Also, I would like to add that doing anything other than WotLK quests will not yield you very much, and will probably be a waste of your time.
    Just another random troll.