Holy/Prot Pally or Holy/Ret Pally?

I can't exactly decide between the two. Currently I'm a 5800 GearScore Holy Paladin, so I'm not giving up that set. Plus I like it more than tanking.

The only reason I'm stuck between the two is, for example.
    If I'm Holy/Prot, I can get into PuG raids very easily being a Tank and Healer. But there isn't much of a use for my other set once the raid has begun, except if someone leaves and I have to switch.
    If I'm Holy/Ret, I can still get into raids pretty easily being a Healer. And for some fights that I'm not needed I can switch to DPS, which I like doing a bit more than tanking.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Deleted
    You say you prefer Ret slightly more than Prot, so I would say you should take the one you prefer. As you mentioned, getting into groups as Holy isn't that hard, and I don't see many circumstances where the healer replaces a tank role (because then you need to find a healer), it can happen but you'd still be doing something less fun as you also stated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most raids are reluctant to give up a MT healer or a tank so they can dps and they already bring enough tanks. If you want a guaranteed slot in any raid go Holy/Prot, Ret has to compete with the multitudes of other melee dps. Do 25 mans as your favorite and hit the 10 mans with your other.