Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    A long time ago, way back in vanilla in the gurubashi arena I was playing my 43ish paladin. Blahblahblah. It's me and a 47 rogue left, both close to dying. I go for the final blow and pull it off, only problem is so did they. Needless to say while we ran back to our corpses our prize had been looted.

Sos here I am, throwing heals on my disc priest in WSG (level 19 bracket) and here comes a level 10 rogue that I can see! I DOT him and dismiss him from my mind. A moment later, me, a 19 disc priest, lay dead on the floor from a level 10 rogue without heirlooms. My friend and I got a good laugh out of that...
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

omslemming
    this happened to me yesterday questing in sholazar basin doing the waygate quests from avatar of freya as i was coming out of the 2nd switch station after turning it on to go back to freya when i ran into an 80 ally mage, she ganked me b4 i knew what was happening ........so i was pretty confident had i been ready i could take her down keeping her silenced etc and nuking so i flew back up to the platform ressed and waited outside planning to ambush her as soon as she stepped out of the corridor, only to wait 20 mins with no sign of the mage, logged onto my ally alt to add her and find out she.......was in gundrak, obv dungeon had come up and shed ported in....20 minutes wasted lol

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    bloopers ?

quite a few i guess.
    bartender bugging out iirc in the early arena days resetting all my bars to ..... the crafting / consumable bar. I still used to click pretty much every ability back then.
    /reload UI , nope still fekked , must have looked like a complete tool to the opposing team when all i could do was spam jump or blacksmithing....

or playing warrior i guess, charge / intercept was /is bugged as hell , you often ended up 2-3-4 yards awat from the point you were supposed to land.
    you can imagine the " lolz" many allies had when i charged them near the LM flag only to instantly plummet down.

many more i guess , ill try thinking back harder.

OP plays an animu haircut male blood elf DK. PROVE ME WRONG PLEASE
    Last edited by Pancunchi; 2010-09-02 at 12:03 PM.

I was alliance paladin, was questing in hellfire peninsula when horde started to raid the alliance camp, i decided to stand and defend, and then when im trying to find some horde players, a lvl 70 frost mage starts to attack me, as i was questing in hellfire i was around lvl 60, dont remember all details but i think i was 62, however it was 1 on 1 and i won.. i was kinda noobish then so i thought i was awesome but the mage was prolly very crappy in pvp xD

Was trying to set up a melee to boot him off in EotS when another boomkin comes in and kicks me off first...

That and in wintergrasp, in the uludar days where army was still 10m cd/2x damage it is now, a deathknight with army still up decides to try to kill me while I was farming eternal fires, I come over, barkskin, and hit him with 2 7k wrath crits and he dies... people need to remember to top off hp before boomkins or you will be global'd.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2010-09-02 at 12:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

I am assuming you are talking about when your opponent messes up, but for the sake of fairness, I'll say when I messed up as well.

First off, almost everyone in BGs (Both Alliance and Horde) are terrible. Usually someone wins the back peddaler of the year award every day. Not well named, I know. So I won't go too far into that.The best of all time was when some Frost Mage I was wizarding with at Mage Tower hit rocket boots and started back peddaling.

MY latest noticable blooper was I forgot to equip my spell pen offhand while fighting RMP instead of my haste offhand. Long story short, many many fears and haunts got resisted.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    (this was recent)
    Was trying to push for glad/farm r1 down in 5s, and we noticed them queueing so had to kinda rush getting the gear and shit. Thought everything seemed fine, gearwise it was - I had divine sacrifice, 40 sec on HoJ.. I was happy as larry playing 23-0 that session, after the session ending I noticed I was aoe healing with my HL.
    That's when I realised I've been in my PvE specc the entire time. I felt like I just wanted to die.. /wrists.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno if this classifies as a blooper, but it was the most EPIC fight I've ever had

I was on my lvl 28 BE rogue, and I run into a group of FOUR lvl 25 allys.We both ran into each other, and the first thing I did was run at the closest target, which was a hunter. They attacked at the same time I reached the hunter. Apparently the hunter was a noob, he didn't even use his trap or disengage, he just sat there while I backstabbed the hell out of him. Well he died, and I ran after the closest target again, which was a priest. I'm getting nuked, but I have fairly good gear, having about 1k health, I then see a pally attacking me, so I pop evasion and sprint, running at the priest, backstabbing him multiple times, then just as I killed him, I died. Needless to say they started camping me, and the pally was at the spirit healer, so instead I called out to localdefense, asking for help. 2 people answered, a druid and a warrior. I rezzed just as they arrived, and the 3 allies (hunter, priest, mage) didn't even notice me. The druid and warrior are well geared, both level 30. I stealthed, bandaged, then attacked the mage. We killed them, camping them as well. Suddenly, 2 more allies appear, both around level 50. They pwn us and camp us. We call out some more in the channels, and we get a lvl 70. You see where this is going? At the end, it was 8 allies against 7 horde, to fight over who gets to camp who. I was having a great time, stabbing those around my level. It lasted about an hour, but at that point, all my gear was red, and I had a horrible repair bill. Needless to say, it was INCREDIBLE.
    NOW THEN, QQ-ERS, TROLLS AND MORONS, PEOPLE WITH BRAINS, ENTERTAIN ME WITH YOUR FLAMEWARS!

(Property of Andok's Gnome-Torturing Emporium)

happend to a friend of mine:

he got ganked by a 80 hunter in howling fjord, while playing his lowbie paladin.

he bubbled and ran to the hunter... who in turn disengaged off the cliff and died.

omslemming
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancunchi View Post
    OP plays an animu haircut male blood elf DK. PROVE ME WRONG PLEASE
    lol ur right on the dk part i have a dk alt but hes a tauran so bit far off a blood elf in looks lol. also dwarf hunter alt and main is undead rogue.......blood elfs dont look evil enough for the horde :P

Leveling my space goat pally in tanaris and I had just gotten to 42 or 44 I cant remember and was about to fly to theramore when this lvl 80 undead priest fears me and and hits me with swain I proceed to bubble and watch him get killed by the guards. Why he didnt despell my bubble I dont know but I got a good laugh out of it.

I fell for Feign death once/

10+ Year Old Account
    When ever I try to pvp on my mage.
    Borador

Props to Sanistra for the awesome signature.

15+ Year Old Account
    Running up and attacking Lumber Mill. I was heavily outnumbered and tried to jump off the edge to not let them get the satisfaction of killing me.

I got death gripped back up.

Needless to say I died. To them.
    "Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greatest heroes, you are still only mortal."
    "You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?"

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Played Arena, Belive I played as mage with a priest partner, faced Holy Pala/Warrior. We nuked the Warrior, when warrior was at like 50% hp, the Pala Bubbles and then just stand there. And we kill the Warrior and then Pala got back to life... But we killed him aswelll

I was really drunk one time while starting some arena games and about 4 games in managed to blast Heroism during the preparation phase - there were lots of things like this. My partner was like omg -_- and the next morning I woke up without an arena partner