Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    So I assume you don't realize how many easy to grab dps talents you skipped, not to mention you don't understand how http://www.wowhead.com/spell=46584 works.

(Hint, you don't need permaghoul from Unholy to use it)

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Cool Love FROST:)

R.I.P Blood DPS.However i wasnt addicted to it.I was always addicted to Frost(even in Naxxramas i was using Hatestrike x2 even if i had Death's Bite in my bag...)So i'll be a good DPS in CataclsymBTW try to love it.Frost is not bad.Of course Blood is not either but...I dont know DW is more sympathic to meRegards...

R.I.P Blood DPS You will be missed dearly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rest in peace, 51/0/20, you shall always be remembered in the Wrath days... I'm gonna miss it's rotation... 12121111112113411211111211112111112111. *Sigh* now I'm going to have to learn a whole other complicated rotation like blood... Lol, I've been blood ever since the beginning of wrath, it's gonna be hard to decide between Frost and Unholy... Rest easy, vampiric brotherhood, rest easy.

Ah yes, a farewell to a much beloved Blood DPS spec, it will be missed and that is sad.

I started out as Unholy, then discovered the joys and simplicity of Blood, and never looked back. Then I quit for a while, and when I came back, Blood was dead as a DPS spec. I keep the memory alive by being a Blood Tank, but it's not the same.

It was bloody fun while it lasted.
    "The Patient? Well... maybe... the mental kind..."

Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    So I assume you don't realize how many easy to grab dps talents you skipped, not to mention you don't understand how http://www.wowhead.com/spell=46584 works.

(Hint, you don't need permaghoul from Unholy to use it)
    It doesnt matter anyway. I decided to go back to DWing.
    After tweeking around with my 2H'd spec for much time, I came to the conclusion that I will not be able to make a 2h'd spec that would be just as effective as DWing.
    However, if you're going to talk about spec, then you should take a point out of sub, and move it back into black ice. If your tanks are having threat issues, then it's not your fault, and I highly doubt you need the crit chance. Ive always been more partial to killing machine and black ice, so I would rather just put one point into blood caked strikes.

Luckily cata will provide versatility for the matter at hand.
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”

Quote Originally Posted by jbblaze View Post
    Ever since the Blood DPS tree was lost..Ive been going to therapy. Things are getting better. But...I just don't know who I am anymore.
    haha that gave a giggle

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyTheCorpse View Post
    It doesnt matter anyway. I decided to go back to DWing.
    After tweeking around with my 2H'd spec for much time, I came to the conclusion that I will not be able to make a 2h'd spec that would be just as effective as DWing.
    However, if you're going to talk about spec, then you should take a point out of sub, and move it back into black ice. If your tanks are having threat issues, then it's not your fault, and I highly doubt you need the crit chance. Ive always been more partial to killing machine and black ice, so I would rather just put one point into blood caked strikes.

Luckily cata will provide versatility for the matter at hand.
    So I should give up 3% crit on my most damaging attack for a paltry 2% Frost damage?
    No thanks.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.