Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Worgen, horde fanboys whine=blizzard favours horde

Yeah you heard me. One of the few times blizzard does something cool for the alliance, in this case worgen, horde fanboys start whining on the forums complaining why alliance gets the cool race while horde gets green midgets. So because of the whine blizzard gives horde everything exept worgen. Blizzard gives horde an intrigue storyline with a new warchief, conflicts in their own faction garrosh vs sylvanas, so much awesome things happnening, hordes are on their offensive taking more lands then alliance really, and im starting to wondering that because blizzard gave alliance worgen they have to make up for it as letting horde have all the fun in cata. On alliance side things are like a fairytale, no arguements, no action, no exitement. Its time blizzard starts developing better stories for the alliance leader, ok variann has gotten a few seconds in the spotlight, but tyrande, magni, velen and the gnome dude is what? Sylvanas a mastemind, mind controlling and cheating the horde on her own awesome ways, garrosh new and a fresh breath to the horde, bloodthirsty and warmongering orc, wants war, and isent afraid of anything, his not dumb either, proven in cata. Cairne dies, thats good he wasent much in the spotlight but still he goes out with a bang, fighting garrosh. Voljin has some awesome dialogues with garrosh, and lorthemar honnestly i dont know much about him but the horde leaders are far more interesting then alliance leader, and this proves blizzard favours horde.

Deleted
    Yes because blizzard is well known for listening to whine

10+ Year Old Account
    dark irons in iron forge
    possible varian trying to assassinate moria

worges> horde

It's a fairy tale eh? So we just need to find Magni a princess to kiss his statue. I knew they'd bring back Calia Menethil.

This thread is going to go far, I can tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Sometimes faction pride goes beyond rational lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    No no this is Warcraft, not Lovecraft, I know it's confusing with both of them having old gods, but they're different.
    Knarg: "Man, the Alliance are always either shrieking that they're losing or shrieking that they're winning. What's with that?"

Deleted
    I hear you can choose races from both sides! I for one will make a Worgen just to play the start zones if nothing else.

Deleted
    if you really think that worgens are more awesome than goblins then think again dude ^^

So you don't think the Alliance Blanchey and J.J. Keeshan quest lines are awesome?

Grandmothers best watch out for those Worgen, much like Worgen better watch out for gnomes with red hoods and lumberjacks (Which is why the Worgen in Grizzly Hills are just wrong, lumberjacks are the native enemies of wolves, they aren't wolves themselves, massive fail there Blizz!). Not to mention they shouldn't try messing with piglets living in houses, those guys are trouble.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why do people think the Horde hates the fact we get "green midgets"? As far as I'm aware more Horde wanted Goblins than they did Worgen.

Sure some of us (me included) are disappointed about not getting Worgen but the whining about lasted about a month when the announcement was said, and that was months ago.

Also, it wasn't wise to make this thread, its only going to incite idiotic flame wars.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Its about time something interesting happened on the horde side.

Hi, I play alliance, and this OP deserves a foot to the crotch
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davrun View Post
    Yeah you heard me. One of the few times blizzard does something cool for the alliance, in this case worgen, horde fanboys start whining on the forums complaining why alliance gets the cool race while horde gets green midgets. So because of the whine blizzard gives horde everything exept worgen. Blizzard gives horde an intrigue storyline with a new warchief, conflicts in their own faction garrosh vs sylvanas, so much awesome things happnening, hordes are on their offensive taking more lands then alliance really, and im starting to wondering that because blizzard gave alliance worgen they have to make up for it as letting horde have all the fun in cata. On alliance side things are like a fairytale, no arguements, no action, no exitement. Its time blizzard starts developing better stories for the alliance leader, ok variann has gotten a few seconds in the spotlight, but tyrande, magni, velen and the gnome dude is what? Sylvanas a mastemind, mind controlling and cheating the horde on her own awesome ways, garrosh new and a fresh breath to the horde, bloodthirsty and warmongering orc, wants war, and isent afraid of anything, his not dumb either, proven in cata. Cairne dies, thats good he wasent much in the spotlight but still he goes out with a bang, fighting garrosh. Voljin has some awesome dialogues with garrosh, and lorthemar honnestly i dont know much about him but the horde leaders are far more interesting then alliance leader, and this proves blizzard favours horde.
    Can you come to my house please? That shit spewing forth from your mouth and mind would make excellent fertiliser for my flowers.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    Grandmothers best watch out for those Worgen, much like Worgen better watch out for gnomes with red hoods and lumberjacks (Which is why the Worgen in Grizzly Hills are just wrong, lumberjacks are the native enemies of wolves, they aren't wolves themselves, massive fail there Blizz!). Not to mention they shouldn't try messing with piglets living in houses, those guys are trouble.
    You sir, win +1 internets. I lol'd. A lot.

Deleted
    But goblins ARE the cool race...

Quote Originally Posted by Naxcis View Post
    Its about time something interesting happened on the horde side.
    I agree. How about they all suffer from spontaneous combustion?

The Alliance has plenty of engaging story. One great example is how Magni has been turned to stone and the reunification of the 3 Dwarven clans.

I should also ask. Why do you consider having the Horde leaders at each other's throats a good thing? Sure it's story, but it results in a weaker and less-likable Horde overall.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

some people are just dumb. i don't know what else to say.