Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post

And worgen aren't Anime-looking?
    when did I said they weren't I just said belves were, there is a big difference

btw: I'm not a belf hater, the only thing I hate about belves is how they are overrated...same will happen to worgens

---------- Post added 2010-08-28 at 04:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingToast View Post
    Probably but this time I think there will be more rolling for the actual race than the class. The only reason I rolled BE was because I HAD to be them to be a shaman. We will see a drop in BE on the horde and Dranei on the Ally due to more races being able to be those classes.
    belves can be shamman now?

I've played a worgen on beta, they aren't that cool. However having an alternative to night elf druid is nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    They will be popular, don't kid yourself. Moreso than Goblins will. We all knew Blood Elves would take the population cup vs Draenei and it's a safe bet to say Worgen will too, vs Goblins.

Will it be on the same level? Will the Alliance vibe be butchered by a horde of werewolves loling around Stormwind? Hard to say. My personal opinion is that they'll be more of a tool to even things out, as many servers, especially PVP ones have become heavily Horde dominated thanks to factionchange, and a general consensus that the Alliance suck peter at PVP. Racial sprint is balanced mkay!

personally, the fact that the worgen are more of the monstrous werewolves makes me even more excited to gank them hard. witch hunter > twilight basher.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyberes View Post
    personally, the fact that the worgen are more of the monstrous werewolves makes me even more excited to gank them hard. witch hunter > twilight basher.
    Says the zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag7 View Post
    Says the zombie.
    shush you! why does my lack of elbows prevent from hunting demons and such?.

edit----

it didn't stop rayman!

Short answer Yes
    Long answer Yeeeeeeeeees

Worgen will be the new BE and i see that alot of BE will reroll to Worgen
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont see Worgen being called "Gay" at every opportunity as plenty of tools tend to do today to Blood Elves, but I do see them spreading like fungus and becoming the Alliance's new overpopulated race. Unlike Draenei, Worgen are a highly anticipated race among the playerbase so I can see plenty of rerollers sticking with Worgen.

Blood Elves are still going to be a large percentage of the Hordes population, however with the introduction of Worgen and Tauren Paladins hopefully they'll subside slightly. Belven Warriors will impact that decrease slightly but there will still be a decline. Even if slightly.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

New race that comes out that is obviously popular and better than yours? HATE ON IT! and make unnecessary comments

its a great use of time

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyberes View Post
    shush you! why does my lack of elbows prevent from hunting demons and such?.

edit----

it didn't stop rayman!
    Rayman >>>>>>> You
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Adventurer View Post
    Rayman >>>>>>> You
    i never said i was on scale with him, simply that he and i have the same problem.

Deleted
    I hope all the bad Blood Elves reroll Worgen,
    Less retards I have to deal with :P

Yes Worgen will have majority of alliance population but i dont think they will take most BE instead almost Everybody who would like to roll HUMAN would roll Worgen, why take race with one shape when you can have race that has 2?
    Dont know why would someone roll Stormwind human anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelthas Sunwalker View Post
    Yes Worgen will have majority of alliance population but i dont think they will take most BE instead almost Everybody who would like to roll HUMAN would roll Worgen, why take race with one shape when you can have race that has 2?
    Racials, fighting/casting animations, paladins, not wanting to be referred to as a Twitard/furry.

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette

15+ Year Old Account
    Theres always racials and Paladins, but other than that your right. People who care about looks over their racials (such as myself) would rather be a Worgen and have a Human Form for when your not in combat than being a plain Stormwind Human.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah human players are gonna be alot more rare come cataclysm but i have the perfect reason for staying human on my server
    His name is Silverfang and seeing as how im a big asshole and want to make the Rpers suffer im gonna keep my Warrior human XD

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by miekkagoon View Post
    original poster is original... like we havent got this over 9000 times already
    *insert obligatory "its over 9000" reference here*
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    yeah human players are gonna be alot more rare come cataclysm but i have the perfect reason for staying human on my server
    His name is Silverfang and seeing as how im a big asshole and want to make the Rpers suffer im gonna keep my Warrior human XD
    Can say I may or may not get the same effect to some extent having the name Fenris. (Legendary Norse Wolf)

But too bad, it's mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    No. Most battlegroups are Horde (important for Tol barad as it was for WG and VoA) and goblins racials are op.
    Er what? TolB will be server-specific, not battlegroup-specific.

Conclusion: New B.elves = gobs and paly Tauren imo
    Only those that roll Tauren paladin because they think these are "holy cows" (which they aren't)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post

draenei were an attempt at an ugly race and overall there population seemed to merge will into the alliance thats why i like draenei they didnt take over but have a good amount of players. i think worgens will be like draenei

the draenei were ugly/pretty/beastish but there population stayed relativly normal

This I agree with to some extent. They have fitted into the alliance well, as there whole presence does not really promote... evil or beastly. More peaceful and one with the earth. Worgen may be like them, however I forsee them being popular but not as popular as the Draenai. There is something about the Draenai that makes them stand out from most other races in alliance. (IMO )