Possible Expansion Idea? Old Azeroth.

It seems people are postulating what the next expansion after Cataclysm could be. There have been a lot of ideas about it being the Emerald Dream or possibly something to do with Argus or the Sargaras. I was thinking it would be cool if an entire expansion took place in the caverns of time. The new "continent" could be the one that was there before it was split apart by the destruction of the well of eternity. With an expansion like that not only could we have both the Burning Legion and possibly the Emerald dream involved, but we'd also get to further and possibly conclude the lore surrounding the Infinite Dragonflight and Norzdormu.

It would also let us deal with major lore characters that are otherwise dead, such as Illidan Stormrage and (by the time it would come out) Neltharion before he was Deathwing. What do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Except they're doing War of the Ancients as a raid in Cataclysm, which covers the Well of Eternity/Burning Legion invasion/Sundering.

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Except they're doing War of the Ancients as a raid in Cataclysm, which covers the Well of Eternity/Burning Legion invasion/Sundering.
    I'm not sure yet if they are going to do that. Haven't read a official message for that. But if it's true that would be awesome.

WotA is confirmed as a CoT raid. Most likely T2 or T3.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I'm not sure yet if they are going to do that. Haven't read a official message for that. But if it's true that would be awesome.
    The lead desinger confirmed it..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us