Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Sorry for the off-topic, but this self-owning was funny.

---------- Post added 2010-08-28 at 01:55 AM ----------

It's the Crowley deal in Silverpine.
    Ahh that explains it. I haven't seen that quest line yet.

you know what your idea makes me think of? -yes, another lawl future race post-

the orcs are so military and now so alliance-haters with garrosh on board, wouldn't Garrosh like it if,let's say... some orcs started drinking worgen blood to empower themselves just like grom drank the blood of manoroth?it wouldn't be but logical since he seems to be following his father'S footsteps so...Were-worg-orc-ugly-thingys anyone? I hope NOT =(

Quote Originally Posted by nonshallpass View Post
    blood elf + worgen curse = poodle?
    I loled hard :')

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bruxx View Post
    you know what your idea makes me think of? -yes, another lawl future race post-

the orcs are so military and now so alliance-haters with garrosh on board, wouldn't Garrosh like it if,let's say... some orcs started drinking worgen blood to empower themselves just like grom drank the blood of manoroth?it wouldn't be but logical since he seems to be following his father'S footsteps so...Were-worg-orc-ugly-thingys anyone? I hope NOT =(
    Garrosh is an orc supremacist. He would kill the one that would even hint that idea.

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is an orc supremacist. He would kill the one that would even hint that idea.
    How could an Orc supremacist be against super-Orcs!? O.o

Not quite as funny as I'd hoped.
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Adventurer View Post
    How could an Orc supremacist be against super-Orcs!?
    He is not against super-orcs, he even use them. Now, drinking something non-orc?

in a way Crowley is jesus. the whole "drink my blood for salvation" thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    The Forsaken raise the dead against their will, either twisting their minds to be loyal to the Forsaken, or in the case of WPL using charm magics to mind control them. The Worgen simply offer them the choice, 'we'll aid you but at a price.' They are not turning people into worgen against their will. They are not depriving new worgen of their free will. That is the key difference.
    either way, it would be cool to see how much the forsaken and worgen paths could emulate each other. It would be fascinating as long as blizard doesn't makes it worgen=good forsaken=bad. A grey and grey fight would be far more interesting than monochromatic contrast.

but so far you're right, the free will thing does bug me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    He's still not as big as the beatles.

I'm a little surprised that Nefarion is not experimenting on the little fuzzy guys. The worgen dragonflight would be pretty hair raising.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruanne View Post
    CatDog was a great show.
    lmao, i lol'd so much

The only race that can become a Worgen is the human race. There is a gnome that wants to be the first Gnogen, but the worgen druid tells him (and us) that it doesn't work.

BUT there are Forsaken Worgen in lore already.
    How did the Forsaken Worgen come to be in lore? Did the poor guy get bitten and plagued at the same time or something?

Though for something reason, after i written that; i keep thinking of Peter Parker getting bitten by the spider and a zombie at the same time. Weird... Very weird...
    Is the answer to the Question...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    I suppose, although for a Christian, the drinking of the "blood" is an act of remeberance. For a Christian, salvation can only occur through the acceptance of Jesus as their saviour and repentance of sin.

Anywho...Crowely seems to have a "join me or die" attitude in that instance. Was there no other way to help those people in the Garrison?
    Last edited by Marine1; 2010-08-29 at 12:02 AM.

I wonder what a Undead Gnome Worgen would be like?. Probably totally awesome

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredamor View Post
    I wonder what a Undead Gnome Worgen would be like?. Probably totally awesome
    Well, since you had to ask: Undead Gnome

Maybe now you'll learn to stop asking questions.
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

Quote Originally Posted by Palapwn View Post
    no. Blood Elf + Worgen= Twilight
    You are thinking about humans.

As far as I'm aware, the only creatures that can become worgen are humans and night elves. There is a gnome in Stonetalon mountains dressed in Gilnean attire standing next to a worgen druid who gives you quests. The worgen druid states that the gnome is trying his best to be transformed into a worgen. It also says that there is no way he can be transformed into one. This leads us to believe that only certain races are receptive to the curse.

10+ Year Old Account
    imagine one of the good old immortal night elves drinking this blood ... blueish or purple haired giant immortal warewolf (the purple version would look like the ghost wolf spell that shamans use)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Adventurer View Post
    Orc werewolves, fuck yeah.
    No!
    Not my beautiful orcling!

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post
    I suppose, although for a Christian, the drinking of the "blood" is an act of remeberance. For a Christian, salvation can only occur through the acceptance of Jesus as their saviour and repentance of sin.

Anywho...Crowely seems to have a "join me or die" attitude in that instance. Was there no other way to help those people in the Garrison?
    No, not really. Sylvanas wasn't really holding back with the plague barrels, and sad to say, Crowely has enough on his plate as it was, and he couldn't add more by looking after villagers that couldn't really help at all.

That's why he gave the "do or die" talk. They could either turn into worgen and help protect their home, or they could try and flee without support. He couldn't spare any troops because of Sylvanas' much larger force, and he couldn't supply supplies (>.>) for them incase Sylvanas killed them and taken the supplies herself.
    Is the answer to the Question...

@Faceless Lol just add some fangs and badass teeth and we got a UDworgen gnome!