Pre-Cata Worgen quests changes for player Worgens?

Hi am I long time reader of the site and now joined. I have realized for Cataclysm and old-world + WOTLK quest dealing with corrupted (npc) worgens. How will they explain player Worgens fighting against the npc Worgens in Duskwood and especially in Grizzly Hills? If I remember right, the Worgen chain in grizzly hills have it so the guy you rescue from the corrupt ones and do the "chase" event, have that npc scared out of his wits, what will (or should) happen if a player worgen resuce that npc? It would be interesting if for lore players

10+ Year Old Account
    Do they ever bother to explain why player humans fight against NPC humans? Why player orcs fight NPC orcs? Why player blood elves fight NPC blood elves?

They're evil/feral/corrupted/whatever. That's the explanation.

EDIT: However that one quest in Grizzly Hills probably will need a bit of rewording. :P

From what I understand the entirety of the questlines around SFK are going to change considerably.

As for the Grizzly Hills chain, nothing will happen. You'll have to rectify that particular Lore in your head. I will only presume that they can tell the difference between a wolf cultist who gained their worgenhood by appealing to the darker and more feral nature of the great wolf spirit (can't remember his name) and those who attained it through the curse and have become one with the hippy-dippy spirit of nature and grace that wolves represent to people who have never had one of their animals tore apart by a pack of domestic dogs running mob-mental.

Ill try to make it simple
    you must remember, that you actually play a Gilnean Human wit ha curse that makes him a worgen physically

as far as we know, original worgens are some feral beasts coming from somewhere...or "somewhen" else (new roflore pretends it's emerald dream, whatever)

so it's like you someday woke up as an alien, but still thinking like a human, in a fight, who would you fight against? the humans that shared your life or the aliens that destroyed it?

oh... and as of the wolf cult in northrend, they WANTED to be worgens and embraced the curse so...screw them