Elemental Overload gone?

I dont mean to troll or anything but i can't find Elemental Overload in Wowhead for cata shaman? any help here
    You have to decide:

1) DK's are stupid/retarded ppl that cant put 1K dps
    2) DK's are the OPest class ever, pwns everyone at everything everywhere

If u answered:

1) STFU with all the QQ posts about DK.. if u re beaten by a retarded guess what u are
    2) If the OPest class that wins you all the time is again pulling 1k DPS(still winning you) guess what u are

It's the new mastery talent of elemental spec - right now it's not on any talent calculator but will be ingame.
    The more talents you put in elemetal tree the higher proc chance for elemental overload - and the more mastery rating the more proc

Actually it has nothing to do with how many points you put in the tree anymore. At 75 or some random high level, it will be a learned ability that will be, say, a static 20% or some other number. That number can only be increased by mastery rating on gear -- not points put into the tree.

But yeah, it's still there. Just not in the talent trees because it's no longer associated with it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Actually it has nothing to do with how many points you put in the tree anymore. At 75 or some random high level, it will be a learned ability that will be, say, a static 20% or some other number. That number can only be increased by mastery rating on gear -- not points put into the tree.

But yeah, it's still there. Just not in the talent trees because it's no longer associated with it anymore.
    Source?

Source is the way all masteries are going to work

The third mastery bonus you get unlocks at a high level

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Source?
    Source "Beta Skills/Talents" you can't miss it, just look for it on the page. :P
    Yes and no, but maybe.

Deleted
    For people wondering why they changed it:
    They decided to change the talent trees so that you can only put points into another tree when you've put 31 into your main tree. Now seeing as it'd be unfair to get Mastery-bonuses even after putting 31 points into the tree (some classes will have more use from putting 41 points into their main tree than others, etc.). So seeing as everyone HAS to put in at least 31 points into their tree, it's no longer neccessary to make Mastery scale with the number of points spent.

So yeah, easiest way was to grant the full mastery-bonuses at 75/80/whatever level it is.

Deleted

So wait wait wait, all talent trees will have same mastery ?
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Entalpia View Post
    Yes and no. You train a skill from the trainer called "mastery". When you switch spec it changes correspondingly on which spec you are.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, try reading Cataclysm Class changes and skills, you'll find everything there.

Well yeah i know you train the ability from trainer (what for me is stupid but nvm >.>) but i was surprised on picture would look like there was only one mastery, and from what blizz said, the amount of point in the talent tree will have affect on mastery. Hmmm im wondering how much Mastery we will get in t11, it would be funny to get at least 45% sooner or later ;p
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

Deleted
    Well yeah i know you train the ability from trainer (what for me is stupid but nvm >.>) but i was surprised on picture would look like there was only one mastery, and from what blizz said, the amount of point in the talent tree will have affect on mastery. Hmmm im wondering how much Mastery we will get in t11, it would be funny to get at least 45% sooner or later ;p
    Mastery will not be increased by talent points spent in the tree.
    Only mastery rating will boost your mastery.

i'm really really sure there was a blue post about it... but then again maybe there was another blue post that changed the fact >.> nvm then we will see at Cata, its not so important >.>

Deleted
    i'm really really sure there was a blue post about it... but then again maybe there was another blue post that changed the fact >.> nvm then we will see at Cata, its not so important >.>
    That was Alpha time sorry.

15+ Year Old Account
    are you guys serious. every class is getting mandatory DPS talents converted into Masteries.

so arms gets sword spec as Mastery, elemental gets overload as Mastery.

new gear will come with a +Mastery stat that increases your Mastery rating.

Deleted
    I dont understand.... how could you have missed this?

Deleted
    This isnt incredibly recent but still tells you what you wanna know i think

Has anyone ever told you that you have a very soothing voice, Panda?

Thanks for the vid, looks pretty handy. Some of those crits seem a bit low though, I presume they changed the co-efficients to account for the overloads? If so then it should be a nice dps increase but not the massive one everyone seems to think. At least until we see what it's like at 85.

Deleted
    Lol hai panda, seeing your thunderduck videos I never would have imagined you sounding that... Cute / non-funny :P

Its me Karm by the way, you may remember me as a fellow ele from arena :')