Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garenzo View Post
    Sunwalkers aside, we've had Tauren pallies for a while now. There are a bunch of them in Zul'drak and Icecrown.
    I always saw the taurens and night elves with the Argents as warriors who supported the cause and were able to think outside our childish Horde/Alliance war box. xD That being said they do say things like "Thank the Light!" when you send them away from the Zul'Drak front.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag7 View Post
    In many cases incest is also inbreeding. Inbreeding leads to a higher proportion of congenital birth defects through an increase in the frequency of homozygotes.[49] The effects of this can diverge - recessive genes that produce birth defects could become more frequent, resulting in a higher rate potential of these defects while genes that do not code for birth defects can become increased within a population.

It's not some religious crap and it's certainly not just some perversion. It's biology: there is a high chance for recesive genes aka the bad shit genes, to combine and the result to be some retarded/malformed child.

I'd have to disagree with you here on the basis that prior to the 18th century the biological information you provided was unavailable!
    It wasn't necessarily 'the church' but the morality of the majority of religious institutions that made incest taboo. (except amongst the ancient egyptians where it was commonplace)

OT/ I'm pretty certain Alexstrasza considers all the red flight 'her children' even when they technically aren't. (much like a christian priest will call you 'my child')

Quote Originally Posted by Lerkarious View Post
    Heh... Well, I guess I just couldn't imagine Alexstraza getting raped by another dragon while she served as a mount-factory for the Dragonmaw Clan.
    Oh... If that's the case I'm fairly certain a search with safety filters off will find you something to boost your imagination. After all, there is that rule (you know the one) and no exceptions. ^^

Those aren't Paladins they're Twilight Moonwalkers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ogmios View Post
    I'd have to disagree with you here on the basis that prior to the 18th century the biological information you provided was unavailable!
    It wasn't necessarily 'the church' but the morality of the majority of religious institutions that made incest taboo. (except amongst the ancient egyptians where it was commonplace)
    The church back then didn't need genetic knowledge to notice how incest almost always created a malformed child. They simply banned the practice in the only way they could: to threaten with the universal boogie man.

While indeed religion brought about a lot of shitty ideeas, the fact that some of these ideeas were actually right cannot be denied

Well I was chatting in guild and we discovered this Gnome like base where they are all dressed up like princess moira. These cave dwelling gnomes commit devious acts and midget pr0n, theres also a quest line for it , theres this one male gnome in a cage who asks the player for help escaping the evil female midgets in the end dey ambush you , rape him and feed u to the gnome queen which turns out to be a raid. Then Nozdormu comes and freezes the midget queen and Malygos magically appears hijacks her and says "Hahaha Eye of eternity was melerely a setback!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Oh... If that's the case I'm fairly certain a search with safety filters off will find you something to boost your imagination. After all, there is that rule (you know the one) and no exceptions. ^^

Oh dear... I did try a simple google-search, and the things I saw!

Brb while I log into WoW and slaughter every orc in the Dragonmaw Clan I can find!

Quote Originally Posted by Lerkarious View Post
    Oh dear... I did try a simple google-search, and the things I saw!

Brb while I log into WoW and slaughter every orc in the Dragonmaw Clan I can find!
    Whoa! You really did...?

... <.< ... >.> ...

DAMMIT! >.< Now I'm curious too. What did you type?

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Whoa! You really did...?

... <.< ... >.> ...

DAMMIT! >.< Now I'm curious too. What did you type?
    If you type in Alexstrazsa the results are bad enough.

If you're feeling adventurous, head on over to Furaffinity . . .
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

Deleted
    Wait, we are really comparing real life human biology to fictional dragon reptilian biology on this thread?