Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post

To be honest, I can't tell if you are un intelligent or don't understand humor.
    Hmm i assume you think trolling is humor? because thats what you were doing. Trying to derail the thread with stupidity is your idea of humor? sad sad little man.
    Last edited by Dizzy Wolf; 2010-08-29 at 12:18 AM.

oh god, I just realized Wælcyrie posted this. probably trolling us all.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Funny how the alliance players are all hurr durr horde fanboy, when if it was happening to them they would have the same reaction. Hate when people of either faction say that shit.
    Anyway, if you are on vindication US you probably would have lost anyway. Report it and move along, nothing else you can do. Same if you see someone exploiting on your side, cheating is cheating be it helpful or harmful to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy Wolf View Post
    You "Alliance fanboys" act like the OP said "if your alliance you are a cheater", not me. I made sure to say it was the Alliance on the OP's BG. Although you never said it was a big deal you tried to down play it by saying all the old horde exploits and acting as if it was ok for the alliance to cheat now because "the horde had their turn". Ok so both sides have had exploits, that doesn't mean they utilized those exploits.
    Fanboy?

My favorite race by lore is BE. Then NE. Then UD. Followed by Troll and Tauren. The rest I don't care about much. I play alliance because friends did, and now I've got a guild that's alliance.

Horde very much utilized these exploits. And again NO ONE said it was ok. The ONLY THING that was said was it is NOT alliance specific and it is NOT going to go unfixed because "it's alliance lol" which is what was said previously. It will be fixed has been something I've been saying since page one. Horde exploits were brought up to counter the angelic-horde image being projected.

I don't know what Alliance players YOU know. But all the people I know that do the exploit aren't very secretive about it and tend to not be shy about sharing.
    If it's a seeable exploit, sure. If it's something that makes you seem "cool" (ie, where to jup to get to a cool place), asking a random dude will probably get an answer like "i'm awesome is why". From either side.

That's not the point, though. The point is that both sides tend to operate the same when it comes to exploits, without alliance being superior.

You "Alliance fanboys" act like the OP said "if your alliance you are a cheater", not me. I made sure to say it was the Alliance on the OP's BG. Although you never said it was a big deal you tried to down play it by saying all the old horde exploits and acting as if it was ok for the alliance to cheat now because "the horde had their turn". Ok so both sides have had exploits, that doesn't mean they utilized those exploits.

Please show me where i generalized that the alliance suck at PvP. Reading comprehension much?
    The OP was acting like the horde have never done an exploit to get an advantage. People proved him wrong. No one tried to play down this expolit. They were mearly proving him wrong.

I hope ur kidding when u suggested that the horde, being the grown up, mature faction could exploit but chose not to.

If that's the case I suggest u stop posting, otherwise ur just gonna make ur self look like an even bigger arse

Hmm i assume you think trolling is humor? because thats what you were doing. Trying to derail the thread with stupidity is your idea of humor? sad sad little man.
    I think you're the one that should stop trying to troll. Unless your IQ is below average.

You have to remember that the mentality of most Alliance members is about that of a 9 year old. Cheating in vid-g-oh games ish fun.

As have been said before, breaking the rules on the internet is quite common these days whether you play horde, alliance, counter strike or whatever your taste is.

But as multiple persons have said, this will obviously be fixed and while that might not soothe your frustrations at this exact moment that is all Blizzard really can do.

Also, please stop turning every thread into horde vs alliance ='( can't we get back to the gearscore hatred instead ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Pozz View Post
    Also, please stop turning every thread into horde vs alliance ='( can't we get back to the gearscore hatred instead ^^
    GTFO THIS IS !!!WAR!!!CRAFT. We must WAR! Faction WAR! WARRY WAR WAR. Who needs GS when you have WAR?!

(amidoinitrite?)

Quote Originally Posted by hammock View Post
    I hope ur kidding when u suggested that the horde, being the grown up, mature faction could exploit but chose not to.

If that's the case I suggest u stop posting, otherwise ur just gonna make ur self look like an even bigger arse
    Reading comprehension much?

read that quote you used... it says "Ok so both sides have had expoilts, that doesnt mean the utilized those exploits."

here let me break it down for you since you seem to have a hard time understanding.
    I said BOTH sides, as in the alliance have access to this AB hack, But does EVERY ALLY use it? NO
    Similarly the horde has had/have access to hacks/exploits also, but do all the horde use them? NO

Im not bashing the Alliance, Im bashing those who defend cheaters by saying alliance can cheat because horde cheats too so its ok! DERP.
    I hate any cheater, HORDE OR ALLIANCE. IF YOU CHEAT YOU SUCK AT PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by ShuttleXpC View Post
    After leveling 6 different alts from BG exp 70-80 I can tell you with utmost confidence you have no ****ing clue what you're talking about.
    Pretty sure I can do 70-80 questing 10x faster then you can BG grinding, so yea i know what im talking about you just are so ignorant you think you know what you are talking about. I didnt say it WASNT POSSIBLE TO LEVEL OFF BGING i said it wasnt PRACTICAL or EFFECIENT (horrible exp which is the same thing, because if something is horrible compared to something else its not practical or an effecient means of your time to reach a goal). So kiddo learn to read before you try to play with the big boys.
    Last edited by Crosis; 2010-08-29 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Covert View Post
    You have to remember that the mentality of most Alliance members is about that of a 9 year old. Cheating in vid-g-oh games ish fun.
    Some ones never played GTA.............

We all know that the horde are mature,grown up fraction who never gank because it's dishonourable or fair. They have an average IQ of 170 and there youngest player is only 18 year old. Every horde player knows his or her class perfectly and know their roles well.
    /sarcasm off

I play both and trust me. Each side has it's fair ammount of idiots and children. Stop acting like your pro breh

Quote Originally Posted by DreadLobster View Post
    I think you're the one that should stop trying to troll. Unless your IQ is below average.
    hmmm resorting to insults huh? wow, your cool. Just because you don't have a valid point doesn't mean you have to hit that post button. And Please, explain how i am trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Covert View Post
    You contributed so much of high value to this thread, it's hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Horde Fanboy I have to say this:

It's not the Alliance, it's select assholes who exploit to win.

Relish in the fact that their victory is hallow.

But not all Allies exploit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Well won 2 AB games today out of 7 hours of pvping and guess why?

How many other battlegroups are alliance doing this for the skills they lack in pvp?
    If Alliance have so little skill, how come you only won 2 games?
    wow, they cap all the bases, did it ever occur to you to go recap them or do you just say something along the lines of '/bg OMFG U GUYZ DA ALLYZ ALL HACKERS OMGOMG THEY CAPPED DA BASES NOW WE CAN'T WIN LETS ALL GO QQ ON FORUMS'

Just saying..

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    GTFO THIS IS !!!WAR!!!CRAFT. We must WAR! Faction WAR! WARRY WAR WAR. Who needs GS when you have WAR?!

(amidoinitrite?)
    I think you forgot to flame me for my horde/alliance fanboi'ism !

Deleted
    Oh my god, Im so glad somebody made this thread. I was in a few games earlier, an absolute nightmare.

We had a few folks get outside and started capping early and stuff. So annoying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Naming & shaming isn't allowed here.