Thread: Gay WoW Bosses?

Gay WoW Bosses?

I'm sure just about everyone who views MMO-Champion frequently has seen the original video of Theralion's voice.... It made me think, what other bosses would you consider to be 'fruity', based on their voice or demeanor?

Quote Originally Posted by Mightyputty View Post
    I'm sure just about everyone who views MMO-Champion frequently has seen the original video of Theralion's voice.... It made me think, what other bosses would you consider to be 'fruity', based on their voice or demeanor?
    XT-002 Deconstructor

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahdruiddude View Post
    XT-002 Deconstructor
    He's just a little kid. =/
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

XT-002 Deconstructor is a kid... Not gay. El Oh El

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    The entire Blood Prince Council
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

I foresee this thread going very far...

fruity? wtf is that supposed to mean? fruiit=gay? fruity=crazy? so gay=crazy?.... Learn to use a proper diction. not trying to be a dick but i just thought that sounded a little offensive.
    That you're offended becuase of such a stupid reason as someone suggesting implementing a custom used in the west world, of which it's history and mythology Warcraft is mainly based upon offends me.

Quote Originally Posted by questions View Post
    fruity? wtf is that supposed to mean? fruiit=gay? fruity=crazy? so gay=crazy?.... Learn to use a proper diction. not trying to be a dick but i just thought that sounded a little offensive.
    ^gay

I honestly can't think of any,
    maybe the Reliquary of Souls,
    because there's three of them,
    and only..two...genders. *cough* anyway, I really doubt there are any gay bosses, because they'd be offensive (even though they wouldn't be...)

in most places calling someone fruity means they are gay / act like they are gay...and I doubt there are many legally insane people on the internet that would be offended..owait

How in the world are we suppose to take a boss seriously with that voice /facepalm blizzard

Fruity does not equal crazy. Calling them nuts however...

^gay
    You should really use your amazing psychic gift for determining someones sexuality over the internet to better use instead of making worthless posts on this forum.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerogravity View Post
    How in the world are we suppose to take a boss seriously with that voice /facepalm blizzard
    They already gave him a new voice, but it is on youtube, therefore, it has ben imortalized already. Lol

---------- Post added 2010-08-29 at 02:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    You should really use your amazing psychic gift for determining someones sexuality over the internet to better use instead of making worthless posts on this forum.
    Prolly.

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Theralion is sophisticated, not gay. El oh el.

Quote Originally Posted by rillak View Post
    Theralion is sophisticated, not gay. El oh el.
    Not as sophisticated as your avatar.

If he was sophisticated, he would be eatin caviar, etc. And have a monocle.

dont forget the illidari council too.