15+ Year Old Account
    Most likely featured in a quest to destroy it or maybe Cho'Gall wields it. Doubt it's the new Caster legendary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    Most likely featured in a quest to destroy it or maybe Cho'Gall wields it. Doubt it's the new Caster legendary.
    No failing way.
    It's hammer. We need staves so all friggin caster dps can use it. Only priests and druids can wield friggin hammer. I think Val'Anyr was enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iseewhatudidthere View Post
    No failing way.
    It's hammer. We need staves so all friggin caster dps can use it. Only priests and druids can wield friggin hammer. I think Val'Anyr was enough.
    yea maybe its a quest where u see his awesome weapon

and yea the legendary will either be a dagger or staff so there is no qq

more likly a staff since those can be very very well decorated

Deleted
    Cho'gall wields it. He's using Sulfuras as a PH at the moment and there is dialogue where he mentions the hammer IIRC. :-)

Kinda doubt it will be a legendary though... at best something similar to Quel'delar I guess. Can't see why they'd put the first legendary in the expansion's "Naxx".
    Last edited by mmocd8e168cd75; 2010-08-29 at 08:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    No failing way.
    Who knows. Maybe they will reforge it like Shadowmourne. I'd see them doing that again for sure. Something like; Beat Cho'Gall in heroic mode, reforge it with this special ore, gather all the elements in this dungeon and that raid and then get some legendary stuff the bosses drop. Who knows.

atm Cho'Gall weilds Sulfuron. I'm willing to bet that its placeholder for this.

Also, holy bloom batman.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

No failing way.
    Smash the head on the MT's face and voila! A staff.
    Metzen wrote both Thrall AND Garrosh... how do you feel now fanbois?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    Who knows. Maybe they will reforge it like Shadowmourne. I'd see them doing that again for sure. Something like; Beat Cho'Gall in heroic mode, reforge it with this special ore, gather all the elements in this dungeon and that raid and then get some legendary stuff the bosses drop. Who knows.
    hope not, such a crappy way of doing a legendry imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garenzo View Post
    Cho'gall wields it. He's using Sulfuras as a PH at the moment and there is dialogue where he mentions the hammer IIRC. :-)

Kinda doubt it will be a legendary though... at best something similar to Quel'delar I guess. Can't see why they'd put the first legendary in the expansion's "Naxx".
    first real raid was mc.... guess what dropped a legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Also, holy bloom batman.
    What I was thinking. I can barely see anything in that beam of light...it's pretty big for a hammer though I can tell that much.

oh no ~ I can't see the pics... T.T