Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Soo . . . Is it so hard to ask for a Dragon with more than one head?

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    how about mobs that aren't dragons at all

i would like to see things that haven't been a thousand other fantasy games
    Why change something that works?

Quote Originally Posted by Shotzy View Post
    Signature
    Damn... Congratz on the epic signature sir
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotzy View Post
    Before anything happens, you all need to realize your neighborhood Mage needs a new Flamestrike animation.

Please, think of the Mages. Donate QQ to the Flamestrike Relief Fund.
    go burn we all need a PC model update, also make the dragons actually lore correct each flight is supposed to have different horn , wing ,and tail barb styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Actually, this wouldn't impact the other game aspects. Blizz isn't your friend's garage game studio, they have different teams for different parts of the game.

But a significant part of raids is art; they often try to design as many unique bosses as they can. The rest of the game also has a lot of new art "on the queue", including playable races, druid models, lore figures, mounts, pets, weapons, tier armor, non-tier armor...

Throw in all the other stuff they're working on for Cata, and something like "make dragons look just a slight bit better" quickly falls off the list.
    Nyuthing!

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I would like to see a Serpent Dragon type mount like the Asian dragons like the pet we got a few years ago

abit of modeling and that would look amazing as a mount.
    How exactly would a person ride one of those? Dragon's models can only go so far of adding extra patterns, spikes, and different color variations otherwise it might not even look like a dragon anymore.. All these post complain about them, but I have yet to see A decent alternative.

I don't mind them using 1 dragon model, i do mind them using a stupid one though
    (look at the twilight dragon's teeth, for example, and the main look of drakes in general)

doesnt really matter, lorewise it wouldnt make much sense other than what deathwing was experimenting with since all dragon aspects came from a single dragon named galakrond...

speaking of which, what do you guys think would have happened if the lich king managed to turn galakrond into a frost wyrm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    How exactly would a person ride one of those? Dragon's models can only go so far of adding extra patterns, spikes, and different color variations otherwise it might not even look like a dragon anymore.. All these post complain about them, but I have yet to see A decent alternative.

Well it doesent realy have to look like the pet we can take for an example the dragons from the avatar last airbender cartoon series

They are quite big and can be easly put on a saddle or just ride without one.
    (Couldent find a better picture :/ )

"Chinese dragons" other than that companion pet would only really make sense in content related to Pandaria, though. Maybe the local breed of dragonhawks or proto-drakes, or wind serpents.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

15+ Year Old Account
    From what I have seen the models are different. Also as pointed out Dragons are Dragons there shouldn't really be that much differents. Otherwise it would be like wanting everyone to look more different then they already do (IRL)

15+ Year Old Account
    You mean something like this ?.. Different models for different colors ?..

And please, don't ask something like "wow, where did you get it" or "where are those dragons from".. because I simply don't know.. it's been in my wallpaper folder for quite some time.
    Last edited by Metian; 2010-08-30 at 04:00 PM.
    ALTF4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I would like to see a Serpent Dragon type mount like the Asian dragons like the pet we got a few years ago

abit of modeling and that would look amazing as a mount.
    this,

even though it is still technically a dragon. Still riding on one of those would be pretty bad ass.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by Metian View Post
    You mean something like this ?.. Different models for different colors ?..

And please, don't ask something like "wow, where did you get it" or "where are those dragons from".. because I simply don't know.. it's been in my wallpaper folder for quite some time.

I believe those Dragons are from the Forgotten Realms D&D Series.

Quote Originally Posted by Falarson View Post
    I believe those Dragons are from the Forgotten Realms D&D Series.
    And something like this would be awesome =D

10+ Year Old Account
    I'ma go out of my way and say: VIOLET PROTO-DRAKE IS THE FIRST KIND OF TWILIGHT DRAGON MADE!

Why? Cause it slightly explains it in lore, instead of just having this purple thing flying around... Now Albino is a different story >.>

You mean like this?

Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

Quote Originally Posted by Rigroll View Post
    I want some other type completly. Im sick of dragons, yes they are mighty creatures, but there should be something with the same amount of awesome
    Titans? Old Gods?

From what I've seen Dragons are the most powerful of our protectors on Azeroth, unless there's some type of super titan construct that's on our side.
    He's climbin' in your Deepholme
    Burnin' yo people up
    Tryin to kill em' so you need to hide yo kids hide yo wife
    Cause he burnin' erbody out there