How can i get a /y to proc with a trinket?

Is it possible to have a /y sentence go off when a trinket proc or when i gain a certain buff?

Nope. You can only macro something like that into an ability that is on use.

what Badpaladin said..im sure u have seen all those guys who yell "BANKAI" or "kage bushin no jutsu" (usually mages with mirror images) but ..yeah macros dont check combat log to find out if u got a proc or not

i see....well is there a mod for that? or is this not happening at all? :P

Magic 8 ball says - Please try again later

Well there is no mod to yell on a proc but there is a mod that will put like a big mark on ur screen its called PowerAuras.

Yes, there are mods that will do this. I prefer "ThatJustHappened"

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobby View Post
    Yes, there are mods that will do this. I prefer "ThatJustHappened"
    This. That AddOn does exactly what the OP wants. Although you may need some time to get used to it, it is your best bet. Just play around with it and you will see it works wonders.
    Link: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...tails/tjh.aspx

well thanks a lot will check that out

Deleted
    If you tell me what yell you want on what buff, I can make up some lines of code for you.

Just checked out ThatJustHappened, it's awesome, now my whole guild will know when I get a stack of Soul Fragment. lol.

Can literally just make a detect-aura macro, and then macro it together with /cast for all the abilities you use. However making the detectaura macro itself... That is a whole other story I can't help with

Also fairly sure there might be someone who can come up with something that works even better than this...